Chapter 2

Today, Liam and Zayn were taking Niall, Harry, and Louis shopping to get them clothes and a bed for Niall. Zayn told Liam what happened last night. "Harry, Louis. Come here so I can put your shoes on." Liam yelled. Harry and Louis came downstairs. "Where we going, Daddy Liam?" Harry asked. "We are going to the mall." Liam replied, putting Louis' TOMS on. "Daddy, can you tie my shoes?" Niall asked Zayn. "Sure, buddy." Zayn said.

"What we getting at the mall?" Louis asked Liam. "Daddy Zayn and I are buying you new clothes and we have to get Niall a bed." Liam answered. Liam buckled Louis in his car seat while Zayn buckled Harry and Niall. Zayn got in on the drivers side and Liam got in on the passenger side. Zayn drove towards the mall. Zayn parked the car and got out to unbuckle Harry and Louis while Liam got the stroller out of the trunk.

Liam put Harry and Louis in the stroller while Zayn held Niall's hand. They walked into the mall and went to the baby and children's Gap. After they brought a couple clothes, they made their way to the show store. Zayn went with Niall to look around while Liam looked around with Harry and Louis.

"Lou, do you like these?" Liam asked Louis, holding up a pair of black Vans. "Yeah." Louis replied. Liam grabbed the box that had Louis' size. "Harry, do you like these?" Liam asked, pointing to a pair of Converse. "Yeah." Harry said. Liam grabbed the box that had Harry'a size. Liam pushed Louis and Harry up the next aisle and saw another pair of Converse for Harry. They were grey. Then he saw another pair of Vans for Louis that were black and white checkered slip ons.

While Liam was looking at shoes, Harry saw a pair of white converse. "Daddy, can I get those?" Harry asked Liam, pointing at a white pair of Converse. "No." Liam replied. "Why not?" Harry asked. "Because you already have a pair." Liam said, pushing the stroller up to the register. "But Daddy, I want the white ones." Harry whined. "Harry, I just brought you the black and the grey. You already have white ones." Liam said. Zayn and Niall walked over to pay for Niall's shoes. "What's going on?" Zayn asked Liam. "Harry wants another pair of white Converse and I told him that he already has the white pair." Liam replied.

"Daddy's a meanie." Harry cried. Zayn bent down to Harry's level and asked,"Why's that?" "He won't let me get the shoes I want." Harry replied. "He brought you the black and the grey pair." Zayn said to Harry. "But I want the white pair." Harry stated. "How about this. When we get home we can watch whatever movie you pick. Sound good?" Zayn asked Harry. Harry nodded his head. Zayn stood back up and grabbed Niall's hand.

"I think that's enough for one day. Let's just go home." Zayn said. "I agree." Liam said. They walked out of the mall and back to the car. Zayn buckled in Louis, careful not to wake him up and buckled in Harry who was about to fall alsleep. Liam put the stroller and the bags in the trunk and hopped in the passengers seat while Zayn got in on the drivers side.