Chapter 11

Ashton was shocked but kissed back. It was a short kiss. After a couple seconds, they pulled away from each other. 

Ashton stared at Zayn. He was surprised that Zayn kissed him out of the blue. He couldn't believe that his teacher just kissed him seeing that said teacher is married and has children.

"A-Ashton, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. That wasn't supposed to happen. That was a mistake. I'm sorry." Zayn said, unknowingly breaking Ashton's heart.

Ashton looks down at the ground with tears in his eyes. "I'll, uh, I'll just be going." Ashton spoke, gathering his belongings.

*Fast Forward to the end of the day*

Zayn got into his car and just sat there. He was still shocked that he kissed one of his students. Sure, Ashton was attractive and looks adorable wearing his glasses. Anyway, back to the point: ZAYN KISSED ONE OF HIS STUDENTS! He could lose his job and maybe even his marriage. Zayn turned on the radio to try to clear his mind before going home.

He pulls into the driveway and turns the car off before getting out and locking it. He walks inside and is met with Niall on the phone, Harry crying, and Louis playing. Zayn puts his briefcase down and walks over to Harry. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Lou-Lou won't share." Harry cries. "Louis, is that true?" Zayn added. Louis nods his head. Harry tries to reach for the red car. Louis smacks his hand. "Ow!" Harry shouts.

"Louis William Payne-Malik," Zayn yells. "You do not hit." He picks Louis up which causes Louis to whine. Zayn walks over to the chair that has the words 'Naughty Chair' painted on it and sat Louis on it. Zayn bent down to be eye level with Louis. "You are in timeout because you weren't sharing and you hit your brother." He told Louis. He walked into the kitchen to greet Liam. Niall had finished talking on the phone and went over to play with Harry. 

Louis was jealous that his brothers were playing and he was in timeout. He saw that his daddy and papa were in the kitchen so he got off of the chair and went over to play. At the same time, Zayn was walking out of the kitchen. He was going to let Louis out of timeout but was surprised to see Louis not there. Zayn walked over to Louis and put him back on the chair. "That's an extra two minutes." Zayn said. Louis started screaming and kicking. Zayn sighed, already treading the terrible two's.

After the two minutes were up, Zayn picked Louis up and told Niall and Harry that dinner was ready. Tonight, they were having pizza. "What did you do today at school?" Zayn asked Niall. "In art class, we painted and during recess, Luke and I played house. And Daddy said that Luke can come over tomorrow." Niall replied.

Once dinner was done and cleaned up, Liam took Harry and Louis upstairs to give them a bath. Liam undressed them and was about to put Harry in the tub when he ran out of the bathroom. Louis just giggled and went back to playing with his toy boats. "Harry, come back here!" Liam called after his son. "Zayn, can you get Harry?" Liam asks his husband. Harry was laughing, running away from his papa. All of a sudden, Harry tripped over his own two feet. He started sobbing. Zayn picked him up and saw a bruise forming on his knee.

"It's okay. You're okay." Zayn whispered. Harry quieted down but still had some tears falling down his cheeks. Zayn wiped them away with his thumb. Once the tears stopped, Zayn brought Harry back into the bathroom where Liam was drying off Louis. Zayn handed Harry over to Liam and Liam handed Louis to Zayn. "Daddy, I have band-aid, pwease?" Harry requested. "Sure. What would you like?" Liam questioned. "Princess Elsa!" Harry exclaimed. "Okay." Liam chuckled, grabbing a Princess Elsa band-aid out of the Frozen box.

Liam puts the band-aid on Harry's bruise before putting him in the tub. Finally, after Harry is washed up and out of the tub, he and Liam go downstairs to join Zayn, Niall, and Louis to watch a movie. "Have we picked a movie?" Liam asks. "No." Zayn replies, shaking his head. "I want to watch Iron Man." Niall says, holding up the DVD. "Watch Nemo!" Louis argues. "Alright, no need to yell. How about Harry picks?" Liam questions. Zayn nods while Niall and Louis groan but let Harry pick nonetheless. Harry picks out Frozen.

Halfway into the movie, Harry and Louis are out like a light while Niall is fighting sleep. Zayn turns the movie off and picks up Harry and Louis while Liam picks up Niall. Zayn goes into Louis' room first then goes into Harry's room before going into his and Liam's room. Liam is already laying in bed when Zayn  walks into the room. "Li, I have to tell something." Zayn stated. "What is it?" Liam wondered.

"I..." Zayn started.

Will Zayn tell Liam the truth or lie? Will Liam ever find out?

Vote and Comment!!!