!BEFORE YOU READ!

I was having a lot of trouble writing the sequel, so I looked back at the original and noticed my writing has improved a lot in the last couple of years—not to mention that I've discovered a lot about myself, my own trauma, and my trauma responses since 2021 (thanks therapy) and I've figured out some much better ways to convey emotion. I ended up revising, editing, and entirely rewriting some parts, patching up some plot holes, and changing up the narrative tone here and there, and I'm a lot prouder of this version. You do not have to read the original for this one to make sense, it is literally the same story but better.

The main differences will be longer (and fewer) chapters, a bit more consisted characterization, and undiagnosed neurodivergence in some of the members as I myself am autistic (which I didn't know when I published the original) and let's be honest, since when does everyone have to be neurotypical? There will also be a little more focus on the established polyamorous relationship, while still keeping the story mostly yoonmin-centric.

GENERAL TRIGGER WARNING: kidnapping, graphic depictions of violence, mentions and direct depictions of torture, themes of PTSD, anxiety/panic attacks, nightmares, flashbacks, self-harm (accidental and intentional), suicidal thoughts and impulses, mentions of past self-harm and suicide attempts, disordered eating and mentions of past eating disorders, self-hatred and negative body image due to weight fluctuations and scars, sexual assault, internalized victim-blaming, dehumanization/human pet scenarios, drugging, effects of psychological torture and conditioning, police presence and questioning, hospital settings, sickness and medicine, talk of God and questioning religion/spiritual beliefs, themes and mentions of death, attempted murder, and lots of swearing. Please let me know if I've missed anything.

This version of the story will be a bit more graphic than the last. Please do not read this story at the cost of your mental health. Read the entire trigger warning and do not eat the fucking dead dove <3

Disclaimer: I do not (and do not claim to) own the rights to BTS or any of its members, staff, songs, videos, or photos. Likewise, I do not own the rights to any other K-Pop group(s) that may be mentioned in this story. All events in this story are FICTIONAL.

Please leave comments whenever you can. Whether it's on a specific line that stuck with you or just a general vibe you got from a certain chapter, I'd really appreciate your feedback!