22. Ashes, Ashes

TRIGGER WARNING:  torture (cutting, beating), explicit rape/non-con (including the use of blood as lubrication and forced orgasm used as psychological torture, which I consider to be body horror), dehumanization, victim-blaming, the presence of a gun and knives, threats of violence.

I warned you at the beginning that this version of the story was going to be more graphic than the last. Most of this chapter contains rape. I also want to say again that the rape in this story is NOT meant to be erotic. It is meant to be horror, which is why I generally tried to be as clinical as possible in the terminology instead of using many smut words, while also keeping the narrative tone consistent as there is a lot of vulgarity throughout the rest of the book. There's not a whole lot of detail in the rape itself but there is in Yoongi's internal monologue while it's happening.

Lee Daejung is a monster and I do not condone anything he does in this story. I love Yoongi and I would never wish anything like this to happen to him. Or anyone else on the planet, for that matter. This is a work of fiction based on my own trauma. For the sake of not going into detail, let's just say that I am a COCSA survivor and I know the song and dance of forced arousal.

For months, I have heavily debated whether or not to post this chapter at all since it goes to an even darker place than the last one. The next chapter is no walk in the park, either, but this one is seriously intense. If you want to skip it, jump to the end after the ~∞∞∞O∞∞∞~ mark for a summary of what happens in the chapter.

If you choose to read, mind the trigger warning and do not eat the dead fucking dove.

Sir's voice was laced with something more sinister than malevolence, something that told Yoongi he'd come to regret this act of self-sacrifice a thousand times over. "Very well. You know better than anyone alive that I've never been one to deny a masochist an evening of enjoyment."

Without another word, Sir picked the discarded rope back up.

"N-no. No!" Yoongi scrambled to get his feet under him. "Nononono no, what are you doing? Y-you fucking bastard! Don't you fucking touch him—"

"Permission to speak has expired, you ungrateful piece of shit!" Sir barked.

Yoongi's jaw clicked shut and he smacked himself on reflex—not an easy feat with his hands tied together, but he somehow managed enough strength that he nearly knocked himself down. However, to his surprise and relief, Sir didn't wind the rope around Jimin's neck again. Instead, he pulled Jimin's wrists and tied them to an exposed pipe in the wall.

"You are very lucky that I intend to keep my word," Sir said, sounding "Since I'm feeling very, very generous, I'll even make sure he's found before he freezes to death if you behave from now on. That said, I don't think I'm feeling generous enough to let such disrespect slide. You know better than to speak to me that way. Such disrespect calls for a...special punishment, does it not?"

Sir displayed not an ounce of emotion in his tone or his actions, his demeanor entirely clinical as he snapped the rope taut a couple of times to secure the knot before stalking back over to Yoongi to bend down and growl in his ear.

"I was going to fully knock him out for this part, but after that little outburst?" Sir chuckled darkly, his predatory, sadistic nature showing through as he said, "He's going to watch."

Unadulterated panic crashed through Yoongi like a tidal wave at the mere thought of Jimin witnessing a punishment, and knowing it was his own fault made him feel even worse Part of him wanted to beg, but without permission to speak, he knew it would only worsen the inevitable.