Chapter 5

(fun fact that nobody asked about I'm currently listening to Fnaf songs while writing this)

Error's POV:

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Nightmare yelling "OH YEAH YOU WANT TO FIGHT? LET'S FIGHT THEN!" He tries to throw himself onto Dream but he dodges him and brings his bow and arrows out. Huh. Oh wait. OH SHIT. OH FUCK WE'RE FIGHTING! OKAY YEAH SURE COOL! Everyone brings their weapons out or summon attacks and start fighting. I summon my stings and try to reach for the enemy's soul or at least tie up someone. Eventually those fucking wipeasses win and we surennder. I open a portal to my void when I hear a voice behind me. "And where do you think you're going ?"- asks me Nightmare. "Uhm I'm going home?"- I answer confused. Did I do something wrong? Already? Did he found out about the moment when I thought Ink was cute."Oh that's right we didn't tell you."- he replies. " So now that you're a part of the gang you get a room in our castle of darkness." Castle of darkness? Wow okay. "Oh!" I'm actually kinda curios now."Yeah, we can show you around it if you want."-offers Killer. "Sure."- I reply. Nightmare opens a portal and we all go in. The first thing I see is a giant castle. God damn this thing is HUMONGOUS! "I know it's quite massive!"-says Cross."Mhm."-I mumble not looking away from it. "Wanna go inside?"-asks Horror."Fuck yeah, I do!" Man that's actually quite exciting.

(Time skip because I'm pretty damn sure almost everyone know how Nootmare's castle looks like.But for those who don't it's basically very big and dark. It looks kinda like this but cooler:

(Credit to the artist)Yay my first time skip^^)

Wow this place is indeed huge! It's actually really cozy in here. The castle is furnished nicely. The decorations also look good. I still prefer the Anti-void tho. Speaking of which, I think I'm gonna head back now. I feel tired, I mean I always feel tired but now I'm even more tired because of the fight and my body hurts like absolute ass so."Okay well that was fun and everything it was nice meeting you guys! I'm going home now..Toodles!" I open a portal and leave. Hmm I'm hungry. I go over to my beanbag and reach under it to grab my chocolate. I grab it, put on Undernovella and sit on my beanbag.

Just kidding when I tried to sit down but accidentally sit too fast and forget that I got beaten up by a bunch of little shits. And well now my ass her even more...Yay... At least i have my chocolate.

World count:500

(God damn.Well that was fun but now i gotta go and write my math homework which is sad for me. But anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter I'll see ya when I see ya. Bye loves<3)