Chapter 20

( Time Skip to the next day )

Error's POV:

So, it has been a day. Everything's great, really. I'm watching the new season of Undernovella. I'm eating chocolate. And there ain't no one who's there to bother me... And I hear this loud, irritating voice. "Errrrroooooor!"- Ink yelled as he walked up to me.

I sighed and set my chocolate bar down. "What the fuck do you want?"- I asked. He smiled and sat down beside me. "Hi."- Ink said. I rolled my eye lights. "Just get to the point."- I replied with a scrawl. "Wow, you're grumpier than usual."- he mumbled with a shrug. "Oh, well. There's someone I want you to meet."- Ink said.

This is literally the first time I've ever seen this man with a series look on his face. I'm concerned. "Who?"- I asked him. Ink stood up again, tugging my scarf. "You'll see. Just know he's our ally, and you need to he nice to him. Also, uh..."- he paused for a moment before shrugging. "Ah, nevermind. Let's go. He's in the Doodle Sphere."

And with that, he made an Ink puddle and disappeared. I'll have to clean that up when I get back... With a sigh, I opened a portal to the Doodle Sphere. There's no way in HELL I'm walking there.

As soon as I went through the portal, I spotted Ink and Fresh. With I shrug, I floated over to them. "So, he accept?"- asked Fresh in which Ink nodded in reply. And then I heard a familiar voice... "Oh, good. I was staring to think he wouldn't come."

What. The. Fuck. When did Geno get out of the Saving Screen?

Ink's POV:

I nodded again with a chuckle. After hearing a portal open, I looked over at and saw Error, looking at Geno with something between anger and disbelief... Oh, no... Oh, my creator, don't tell me they're enemies...

As soon as Geno noticed Error, he looked back at him with the same expression. Fresh was just chill about this for some reason... After a long moment of silence, Error floated closer and gave Geno a handshake? What??

The handshake in question:

"Hey, how you doing?"- asked Geno

"Hey, how you doing?"- asked Geno. "Doing good. Still wearing the glitch I gave you for your birthday I see."- he answered. Geno nodded in reply. "Cool. How's the husband?"- asked him Error. Geno chuckled slightly at the question. "Death's fine. How's the Anti-Void?"- he asked back. Error nodded as they finished their handshake. "Still empty as ever."

I watched in disbelief. They're friends?? They know each other?? How?? Fresh laughed at my reaction. "What's wrong, Inky bruh? Cat got your tongue?"- he chuckled. Error looked over and rolled his eye lights. "What? We're still brothers. Unfortunately..."- he said. Brothers? BROTHERS?? "Brothers? Wait- You guys are related???"- I asked.

The three looked at each other and nodded. "We share the same creator."- answered Geno. Fresh chuckled and wrapped his arms around his brothers' shoulders. "Yeah! We're the Crayon Brothers!"- he said with a laugh. Error jumped at that, immediately pulling. "Don't [FUNKING] touch me."- he said with scrawl.

Fresh shrugged and let him and Geno go. "But yeah, we're bros. Look."- he said as he pulled out a picture from underneath his hat and handed it to me.

"- he said as he pulled out a picture from underneath his hat and handed it to me

I looked down at the picture in pure confusion. That was Geno, Fresh and Error? "Wait... It's Error!? What??!"- I exclaimed. Fresh laughed at my reaction yet again while Error rolled his eyes. Geno just smiled. "Aww, I remember this! Mom knitted us those scarfs!"- he said as his smile widened.

I looked at Geno, confused. "Wait, which one is you??"- I asked. He paused for a moment before shrugging. "So, you didn't actually..."- I paused, then looked at Error. He sighed. "Yeah, yeah. I wasn't always all glitchy and [CRAP]. It's not that big of a deal."- he said with a huff.

Wow... So, that's that. I handed the picture back to Fresh. Error looked over at his younger brother, raising an non-existing eyebrow in his direction. "Why do you even have that? It's been years. And why the [HECK] do you keep it under your hat? You literally have a waist bag."- he said.

Fresh just shrugged and put the picture underneath his hat again. "I dunno, just because. Also, I doze off in this bag."- he replied. Error stared up at him for a moment. "...You make yourself sound like a hobo. And that's my job. That's literally my whole aesthetic."- he answered. Geno and I let out a chuckle at Error's comment. "At least you admit you look like a hobo."- Geno said with a snicker.

Error rolled his eye lights at that. "Shut the [HECK] up, Geno. I'm the only one out of the three of us who's gotten a redesign. You two have stayed in your old rags for years."- he replied. Both Fresh and Geno just shrugged. "Fair enough."- answered him Geno.

Word count: 832