1. ALYA

Alya

"Don't be so discouraged just because that bullshit Austin left you!" Iris stands up on her heels and slams her hands on her desk.

I broke the news that Austin left me,broken and useless.

"I could rip his throat off if I got a damn chance." She grunts while I sat on an office chair in a emotional breakdown.

Honestly speaking I had nothing to say,Austin was my boyfriend for three years, every promise he made to me was just a stupid fantasy when I found him on the bed with another woman in my face. Got me pretty angry with him,pissed that I wanted to pull his balls out but really I never had the guts to do that.

He kicked me out if the house,throwing my suitcases as though they where trash in his eyes.

I will never forget what he told me.

"You are nothing compared to the women I have fucked with. Just a little bitch whose ugly that you can't get your life straight."

Those where the last words he spoke to me.

I wasn't strong at all as I shed my tears in Iris's face.

"Alya it's OK Im so sorry that happened." She hugs me tight.

"I thought he loved me." I cried out.
I hear her growl against my ear causing me to gasp quietly with the sudden vibration that always arises on her throat when she's mad.

"Sore throat again?" I broke the hug.
She stands independently.

"Yeah as usual." She smiles.

Iris was a bit taller than me,her brown hair surprisingly looking shinier than ever, her perfectly structured body in a office uniform curved her hips,her ass giving it shape...paralyzing amost every man in the building and her eyes in a shade of green I'd never seen before. She loves meat alot but doesn't gain at all.

Like she was from another planet with her beautiful skin.

"Hey." Iris feels my hand and I immediately came down to earth.
"Look you are really beautiful too,don't discourage yourself,I mean look at you,girl you have the most thinnest waist I'd ever seen." She scans my body.

I wided my eyes as if she read my mind on her first comment, how on earth does she do it.

"I guess I will take it." I smile.
"By the way I bet they are hotter men out there waiting to make their first move." She grins dangerously causing me to shiver.

"Well yeah but it won't be the same." I frown.
"Not to worry,love can be fragile but it can be stronger if you don't lose hope." She says. That made feel lighter till a call interrupted Iris.

"Hello." She says.
"Oh hey Leon!" She blushes out.

Who the fuck is Leon?

Their conversation was short and quickly.

"Who was that?" I asked.
"Oh that was my friend Leon." She said.

She walks towards me and pulls my hand out of her office.

"Where are we heading too? Aren't you suppose to be working and not slacking off?" I curiously say as we got down stairs.
"I already got permission to leave,don't worry and hurry up we should get home and get ready." She says all excited and trust me I had no idea what was going on.

"Um where are we going exactly?" We stop towards her mini-cooper.

"For a white party!" She burst out.

What! How are we invited without invitations. This girl is something else. I definitely feel uncomfortable attending parties cause of how I look.

It was late afternoon and my intentions were bringing me to a sudden wave of fear attending a party,honestly I wasn't always about the looks.