19. KANE

Should I do this honestly? She's right here with me,aching herself to be smashed by me. For the first time in life I was nervous doing this. Her lustful eyes directly gazed at me as she lost,I held on her waist firmly and carefully.

Will she manage the heats she's going face in her? Better yet will she handle having a child with me because pups require alot of food such as blood in the womb,I don't know how my mate will react to this one day.

"Kane? What are you waiting for?" She pants out and I breath deep as I spread her legs wide. I smile just so she wouldn't worry about my sudden discomfort I felt in me.

I will hurt her like fire.

"Sweetheart you might want to hold your breath." And it sent her heartbeat racing. I loved it when she heard such things from me.

I was about to enter my mate and clame her inside. I was interrupted by a sudden scent that alerted my nose.

Someone's here.

I quickly got out of bed and wear my shorts fast. Before I could storm out from the room,Alya stopped me.

"Kane where are you going?" Her eyes a bit disappointed. I told her the truth.

"Someone's here,I can sense the sudden presence. We are not safe." I groan at her and she tried to force me to stay.

"I don't want to be alone. I fell hot Kane...I need you inside of me." She begged me,I sighed away and grunt.

"I shouldn't have marked you. This is what I was afraid of,being put in pleasure and pack duties at the same time. I'm sorry love but I need to deal with this quickly." I explained to her and I felt her heart break.

Before she could scream at me and probably seduce me to bed. I look into her eyes and my eyes glow instantly in her,she saw the sparkle in them and her eyes closed. I hold her body before she hit on the cold floor.

"I'm sorry sweetheart that it had to resort to this." I whisper in her ear and I carry her naked body back on the bed,cover her up and left off.

She will wake up just fine.

My ears pick up sudden foot steps. I rush down the stairs and growl.

"James,someone is trying to invade my personal space,any report?" I link but there wasn't any report. Fuck!

Somethings off. I was immediately outside in Alpha mode as my claws grow out. The cold wind breezing over my skin and the full moon glowing outside over the distant tall trees. I take a step down the stairs and my feet are on the grass.

I sniff the air and my body shivered, my pack men weren't here,I look around the place and I grunt out. Nothing at all. I walk forward,glancing left to right as the scent got closer,but i can't leave my home space because of my mate.

"This is pointless, you ditched our mate as an excuse. You crave for her,you want to devour her. Go back." I nod my head and roll my eyes away.

"I know what I smelled! We are in danger for God's sake." I snap in my mind and he almost let me have a force shift when I felt a tap on my back. I turn quickly and I was shocked.

"You are something else you know that?" Alya sighed and I nod.

I thought I made her sleep.

"How on earth do you wake up." I asked suspiciously,my large figure and growls terrifying her but she stood for herself.

"I avoided that little trick you pulled off by closing my eyes before that sparkle went through me." She folds her arms to her chest as she wore a night gown.

I smirk. "You're a trouble some one aren't you?" I look away from her and I couldn't hear the footsteps anymore as the scent was faint.

"No I'm not." She huffs.
"Otherwise it's not safe here,get back in the house immediately Alya." I command her but she didn't move at all.

"I want to know why the heck you-" She hesitated but continues, "...you didn't want to make love to me. Don't you love me?" Her voice weak and I gaze down on her as a tear falls down her cheek.

My heart dropped and my wolf pants out. I never liked it when she cried,she was my everything and she need to know.

"Look sweetheart,I never meant to do that really. Something got my attention,a scent triggered my defense mode as I knew something was strange and the pack men are not her Alya. I heard footsteps." I confessed and her expression looked like she wanted to help when she looked around the place.

"Who could it be?" She felt her chin and I smiled at her.

I feel my waist and looked assumed at how she was thinking. "Aren't you mad I didn't fuck that tiny clit of yours?" Her body moved as her wet scent filled my nostrils.

"I am. But our safety is more important. Now that you've mentioned it. I have been hearing footsteps at night when I go use the bathroom." So it has been happening for a while judging by her look.

I growl out loud and my rage boils.

"And your telling me now?" I said.
"I was a bit afraid to tell you because you wouldn't hear me out." Her voice spoke slowly and her arms fall to her hips.

After a moment of silence I spoke. "I told you,I won't shut you out anymore believe me." Her glare was off of me and I try to make her smile.

"Want to hear something?" I asked her and her curious looks appears.

"Sure." Her word cold.

The moment I got close to her,I was pushed to the side with incredible speed against a tree. I hear Alya scream that I clearly saw what attacked me.

A toxin wolf and it was James.

He was bitten.

I get up to my feet and I growl at him. I look to the side and my mate froze. As I was bleeding on my arm.

"Alya get to the house now!" I told her as I sent myself after James bare handed. He pounced after my mate and I grab his tail with energy and pulled him away as my veins strain out and I spin him away from her and threw him far away as possible.

"Don't you dare attack my mate!" I roar at him and he gets up to his four paws and nods his wolf head.

Before I could knock him out cold two wolves appeared. The first wolf attacked James leg while the other launched its claw to its face and it sent james in defeat.

I look over at the wolf that stared at me with a certain happy pant.

She was white and I knew her.

"Mom?"

_________________________________

Thank you for reading!

Apologies for the late update

❤❤❤