20. ALYA

I locked myself in the bedroom when Kane told me to make a run for it. I heard thuds and growls and I was scared that Kane might get hurt even more. The sounds stopped and I got up to my feet when I sat on Kane's bed...or right our bed.

A pain hit on my neck and I placed my hand on it. I can't believe I'm marked right now, I was on the level of forcing him to fuck me when I was so irritated when my body couldn't get one damn cum by his cock.

So this is sexual tension he was talking about and it was annoying me.

Suddenly I hear more foot steps into the house,my body senced danger at this point, I looked around the room for anything sharp but there was nothing.

I guess I was going down stairs with my fists.

Quietly coming out of the room,I look through the passage way and no one was there. I tiptoe to the stairs and heared nothing but growls. I pull myself together and step down step by step before my eyes landed to the living room,in a quick swift, I was pressed against the wall and a hand wrapped around my nake.

I can't breath.

"Human." This sudden angry aged man hissed at me. His face was blurry due to my eyes slowly closing.

"What the fuck father!" Kane pushed him away from me as I wobble down to the floor taking in some air to breath.

Plus did I hear things right? That's Kane dad?!

I look up to the both of them, they looked identical but his dad looked older than him and ooh my God he was naked.

Kane gazes at him with furry. It seemed they didn't get along so well just from their glare.

"How dare-" Kane was interrupted when a sudden woman came to us. She was short too with a wrapped towel around her body,she had long brown hair with her shimmering hazel green eyes. She may look older but she was beautiful.

"Ooh my, are we having human for dinner?" She smiled at Kane and I lost my breath. Do I really look like a meal?!

"No mother we are not." Kane walks up to me and helps me get up to my feet. I was nervous with the way they glared at me like food.

"You always were a stubborn boy for not realizing that human are our enemies and a shifters food delicacy." His dad pissed.

Wait do shifters eat...humans!

Kane looked a bit off when he couldn't dare glare back at his father,he managed for a while.

"I know." His voice cold. "But this human is different,she has no right to be killed under me and you just crossed the line." He said to his father face.

"Boy. How dare you raise your anger at me,I'm your father." Both of there wolves surfaced as they both had gold glowing orbs.

"I'm the Alpha." He growled at him and it sent the most trembling,dangerous look between the two. His father smirked. "Is that a threat to challenge your father?" He took a step close and I had goosebumps.

"Let's find out then." His claws grow.

His mother came between the two. "Okay now. Let's not force a shift here." Kane's dad tried to argue but he got the most terrifying glare from his wife that he shook.

"Don't you even think of raising that voice to me Arlo." She barked out. He looked to the floor embarrassed.

She glared over to Kane. "As for you,show some respect to your father..got me?" She sounded scary that Kane suddenly whimpers.

Whoa Kane never whimpers out loud! She must be really trained and experienced. Wife or mother best to keep two men in temper check.

After they both nod she smiled and breathed.

"Now where were we?" Placing her hands together.

I nervously feel uncomfortable after the whole temper issue. She looked over to me and complimented.

"You look beautiful." Her voice soft that I shly felt a bit better.

"Thank you." I replied back to her while Kane pulled me to the living room where he told me to take a sit as his dad wrapped his towel around his waist.

"Care to explain why she isn't in a pot?" His dad grinned. Kane sighed, "Would you stop with the human menu." His mother carefully observed me and I just froze.

"Then why is she here? She a slave?" She said.
"No." Kane disagreed.
"Sex toy?" She raised her eyebrows.
"No mom." He grunts.
"Then what?" She asked.
"She's my mate okay!" He yelled.

Silence.

"With a human?" His dad disappointed, "you are cursed boy. Seems to me the moon goddess didn't bless you well." He finished up.

That made Kane so annoyed that I lost it.

"Why do you have a grudge on me being Kane's mate?" I stood up.

"We find you things unclean and horrible." That hit me in the gut.

"Arlo..." Kane's mom snapped by hitting his said.

"Ouch,Emma it's true." He looked over to her. Unclean? Me?

"Don't judge love like some whore. I told you about this. Can't you just be proud for once that our son as found his mate to own? Unlike hunting for prey for once." This two kind of acted like me and Kane.

This is so weird, pretty sure Kane senced that too.

"I appreciate you that your taking a stand to me." I smiled to Kane's mom who happier than me.

"She's not Luna material." Arlo grunts.
"You take that back." Kane strays his glare over to his dad.
I placed my hand on Kane's chest as I stopped him from going any further. He quickly colled down and sat down.

"Awww you two look so cute! Atleast you can keep Kane in check. This is great news indeed. It won't be soon when you have a pup." She sounded fun and I liked it.

"I may not be like you sir but I'm willing to try." Arlo suddenly smiled at my statement.

"....it's a start." He says it calmly and I smile at him.

"Great! Now that we've gotten along, how about we discuss this during breakfast tomorrow." We all agreed and she landed a hug on me.

This warm embrace...Reminds me of my mom.

"Don't worry love,I'm here if you need anything." I hug her back.

Both his parents head to the guest room. I stood there lost about them. I think they are beginning to like me.

I take one step till I feel a arm wrapped around my waist and pressed into Kane's chest.

I turn my face to him confused,he kissed my lips and I found myself drowning for his lust for me. We broke the kiss and he hugged me.

"I love you." He groan out.

"I love you to Kane." I said softly as he carried me to our room.

"We have a busy day tomorrow,so be prepared." He said to be when we got to our room.

"Right." I said serious.

I will be ready.

_____________________________________

Hey! Thank you so much for reading.

Hope you loved the chapter.

❤❤❤❤❤