28. ALYA

Before I knew it,Kane placed his left arm in front of me and his idea of how to turn me into a shifter startled me a little.

He used his left hand and a grew one claw on his finger,carefully dug his point claw in his skin and and blood poured out.

He didn't even flinch.

"Just suck out the blood before it heals quickly." He glared over to me as we both stood nude at each other,my breath hitched up and without hesitation I firmly got his arm and looked at the blood pouring out from his wrist.

His gold orbs appears with his wolf surfacing with a sudden growl.

I pull away afraid maybe he might be against it.

"I can never be against you being like me. You just don't fucking know how happy I will be once I see your wolf. You will be part of me for life." He said feeling my cheek.

I lightly smiled and what he said and closed my eyes as I tasted his blood. It was sour and had a strange taste then began to suck it,I hear a sudden groan escape his lips and I lightly lick it off clean he had alot of it that I began to feel my body tense up.

"Good sweetheart. Now for the other part." I froze when his hand gripped on my neck pulled me over to his hard chest,sniffed my neck carefully and nibbled it and my open wide at how painful i t was once more...I felt my body heavy,my eyes hurting like fire,dizziness and heavy panting as his K-nines dug on the same sport he marked me.

Kane placed me on the bed and I still get his bite on me. The moment his wet mouth left my neck I couldn't bare the ringing in my head.

"Relux sweetheart don't panic,if you stress the bite won't have effect." He told me as he was still on me,his massive body hovering over me as his glowing eyes stared through me. I loved Kane more than everything that I trusted his words and let my body take over his bite.

I closed my eyes,darkness was all o er me,I felt nothing and did nothing as the only thing I could hear was my fast heartbeat.

Then I felt my mind making me realize what was around me as my eyes flutter open I was outside the house with Kane right beside me.

"Did it work? Wait what time did we come outside?" I asked feeling my head aching.

"I need to see your wolf,so perfect space to see you shift" he explained but fucj! We are outside naked!

"Don't worry no one is here it's just you and me behind the back yard. I linked the guards to give us personal space. If they dare hear your painful moans I will kill them." He said with his husky cold voice. Being possessive as an Alpha can be.

I smiled and frowned.

"I just feel the same...I can't feel anything." I said disappointed.

"Mmmm odd, I was certain the process was just right and exactly what father did to mom." He racks his hair as we sat on the green grass.

Maybe it wasn't possible.

"Are you mad?" I asked him as my hair covered my breast.

"Why should I be? I love you wether you're human or not." He nudged his heard against mine and lightly kissed me on the lips.

"I'm glad to hear. Hope Rex isn't mad." I chuckled.

"I will deal with him later right now I was thinking- " he paused as he pushed me down on the grass my heart literally accelerated.

"What are you doing?!" I jeer out to him. He simply chuckled and parted my legs apart.

"I want to make love to you again." He kissed my thigh and I couldn't help but muffle a little in excitement.

"Outside?! You fucking serious right now?!" I grunt out and he said nothing kept on licking my thighs.

"What can I say...I'm an animal." He growls out and he smashed the life out me,I kept on moaning as he did it from behind me and I freely grasps the grass like blanket sheets,we did different positions till he was on me as I wrapped my arms above his neck, my legs wrapped tight above his waist,he thrusted in and out hard and nibbled my ears.

I was afraid of the ears around us but who the fuck cares not my mate obviously.

"Ooh..." I bite my lips as he held my waist tight,I had different marking of his bites and kisses. He smashed me and threw his head in the air with the beautiful sun rising.

"Fuck..." He groans.

I closed my eyes as my climax rose higher and higher and I screamed out my orgasm out but he didn't stop as he leaned his hands on the grass,our sweaty faces glaring over each other as he kissed me hard feeling his release inside me warm and thick.

We were breathing so loud and his eyes returned to normal.

"Alya I love you. I can't get enough of you." He says or drunk like and I smile over to him as he played with my hair.

"I love you too Kane but...remind me never to let you fuck me outside again." And we both laugh.

"Okay sweetheart it's a deal."

After a romantic sex with Kane in the morning, we had breakfast and I was now part of his life and I was happy about it,even though I didn't turn into a wolf I got fucked by one heavenly.

I with Kane i n the office as we looked at the file reports on the evacuation of the people and toxin Wolves still running loose. I noticed things weren't so great when I remember Deacon's promise to making the fire but I hardly sought if he will make it.

"We need to increase security." Kane grunt out.

Suddenly a knock was on his office door and the person that walked in made me run over to her.

"Iris!" I screamed.
"Alya!" She reached over for a hug and I felt her gentle touch on me with a smile.

I cried my lungs out.

"You're okay! I was so worried you died!" I cried out.

"Never girl! And oooh you're marked finally!" She jumped with happiness.

I awkwardly laughed as she started over to my wounded mark.

"Yeah it was...something very painful." I said and we both giggle as kane looked over to us smiling happily.

"Where's Leon?" Iris asked and both me and Kane frowned at what we had to tell her about her mate being in serious danger.

"He got infected with the toxin." Kane broke the news to her and Iris began to cry.

"Leon!"

_________________

Thank you for reading!💕