4. KANE

"Mate is scared, now she hates us." Rex kept on whimpering,making me groan.

The unknown wolf that attacked the land was unknown, the gun shot that we tried to hunt vanished like a pig running away from its predator and as for my mate,I wiped her memory and she was soundly asleep.

"When will she wake up?,I want her close." Rex pants out.
"I don't think she's ready to know we exist and her knowing Im her Alpha and mate. Let's give her time and make day perfect tomorrow." I told him. My shoulder healed quickly we sort of have the ability to heal in an instant as wolves and any main body gets injured and I die.

And I can't leave my mate behind can I?

I hear howl's from a kilometer away that ment my men found something interesting and it was getting late but I had to do what a Alpha can do. I get dressed and I really want her next to me,beneath me and on me...just thinking about her made me weak and I purred slowly as I kissed her forehead.

I run in the cold wind,through the thick woods and reach near the town.
My pack members hail there heads and I walk ahead.

"Alpha." James said.
"This better be good." I growl as they back off. It can get ugly when called do something stupid as an Alpha.

It better be fucking worth it.

"What did you find." I demanded.
"Well the unknown wolf that seemed to be out of control appread when the gunshot was heared." He said as I look around the place assuming this is where the gun fire happened,I sniff the air and it was thin with the powder particles still in the air.

"I see. But have figured out what made the wolf out of control?" I asked folding my arms to my chest.

"We found this on the ground." He takes something out of his pockets and hands out to me.

It was a tranquilizer and the moment I sniffed it, it burned my nose cause of the horrible intoxicating smell.

"Damn it that's strong" I spit out.
"Make sure you find whoever did this! If we don't do that, every shifter in the pack is in danger including yourselves." I commanded thrown the tranquilizer away. Knowing that some human out there was testing some chemical on the wolf I fought. If I'm not careful I might be next and my temper rampage might come any day causing more distraction.

"Yes Alpha!" My men agreed. Shifting into wolves and disappearing through the woods leaving me wonder about tomorrows day.

I have to protect my pack at all cost.

It was 6PM when I decided to take my mate to my Beta's house when something came up and Leon needed me. I place my mate on a bed soon to wake up from her nap,I glance deeply at her till Leon walked in the room pissed.

"How is Iris."I asked.
" A bit light head but I'm sure she will heal quickly. I'm just scared we put our mates at risk every single day." He growls and I laugh.

"I hear you. At least you don't have to wipe your mates memory." I feel guilty hiding things from Alya.

"You haven't told her?" He looks at me.

"Let's just say she's a bit fragile to know I'm a shifter." I grunt.

"Come on,you have to tell her...maybe she will be happy when she knows your a wolf." He hangs his shoulder around me.

I sigh, "Or maybe be scared to death by my huge height." We laugh till suddenly silence comes in.

"We need to find the bitch that is shooting our wolves some chemical toxin making a wolf out of control." I walk across the room.