27. KANE

I knew I would one day truly tell her about my demonic figure she's seeing right now,I knew she had alot of questions about it.

I was so angry my demon aura grew in me,Deacon almost took her sex drive away because of me,I shouldn't have left her alone,now she's paralyzed and afraid of my largeness right now. I almost lost her that I shed a tear.

"Kane." Alya reaches her hand to my cheek and I nudged against her warm palm on our bed together. I immediately felt my body relux and my horns disappear, my back feels normal and Rex felt lesser in me.

"They are gone. The horns." She muffled out and I looked up to her.

"Yes they are. We're you scared?" I asked. "Scared? Horrified." She muffled out when she let go of my cheek.

"I shouldn't have left you alone,I knew you wanted good sex from me and I ignored you leaving you in the hands of that bitch." I felt my jaw when Rex surfaced in me.

"No it was mine,I let him do it." She was trying to admit it but I firmly felt her cheeks as her dark eyes stared into me.

"It was your heats. Dont worry." I said calmly.

There was an awkward silence, when my nose picked up her arousal of her wet clit. I growl noticing how good it smelled that  she quickly felt uncomfortable in her dress.

"Kane I..." I never gave her time to speak as I ripped her dress off,she looked stunning in her body and I admared every glance of it.

"I know baby you want me inside of you." I said. Slowly pushing her on our bed as I felt my cock hadern,I kissed her neck and were I had layed my mark. She shivered and I open her legs just so I could position myself on her and then I aim my lips for hers.

"Mmm baby." I groan and felt her body with my hands and explored it. I want her as wet as possible.

It wasn't long when I removed everything that was on her body,she was completely nude,I fucking loved it,her breats round and perfect her waist smaller and fir,her curvy hips wide.

My wolf surfaced even stronger, when she seh was on top of me and kissing me hard,my nob pressed under her but not in I couldn't take it anymore.

"Kane fuck me please." She drooled out and in one Swift I was on top of her,carefully position up her body so that I could smash her from the back. I heared her giggle when I started squeezing her plumply soft ass. I loved how I affected her.

I got behind her and put in my cock in,she quivered for a moment as her heart accelerated higher. I grap ahold of her waist and thrust in.

"Ooh..." She moaned in pain. "Sorry baby but fuck you're tight." I groan and began to thrust in her slowly, she first started to pant in pain then she moaned as I did magic on her.

Alpha's give the best sex of there mates lives.

"Mate..feels so good. Do it faster." Rex rings in my head and I got to his point, I grab Alya's hands and pressed them against her back.

"What are you doing?" She moans. Then I quickened the pase and smashed her like there was no tomorrow, her butt cheeks making clapping sounds against me,I couldn't help but grown out.

Moment our groans filled the room and I didn't mind who was hearing but this was a warning that she was mine alone,I was on top her and giving it my all then she closed her eyes,gripping the bed sheets tight as I ate her nipples,till he suddenly moaning louder.

"Yes sweetheart cum for me." I groan at her and her G-spot felt tighter and then....

"Ahhh!" Her orgasm bursts out and I still smash her till I felt myself beginning to nut out then I just growled when I release out in her...I made sure it was all out.