Chapter 10

"Y/n...Y/n wake up" Erik whispers in my ear. I ignore him, he's fine and all but NOBODY interupts my beauty sleep. Especially after he slurped the soul out of my body 4 more times before I fell asleep last night. I deserve this rest, shittt dealing with his horny ass I say I've earned it. I fall back into a deep sleep only to feel the covers being ripped off of me. "Erik what the fuck!" I groan and sit up as he just stares. "The fuck you staring at?" I ask rubbing my eyes. He ignores me and keeps staring, I finally realized that I still had no pants or underwear on and he was staring at my goodies. I was not in the mood to get my soul removed right now. "Hey! Eyes up here!" I say snapping my fingers to get his attention.

"Ma bad, you just look good like that..." he says in a low tone. I roll my eyes again. I did not wake up to get objectified. "Erik why did you wake me up? Cause after last night you aint going nowhere near my goodies. I need a couple business days to recuperate and my pussy is swollen thanks to you." I was dead ass serious. He had no business giving me back to back orgasms like that. "Quit starin and hand me some pants. Mine are ripped because of you." I say aggravated as he just starts laughing. I get up already irritated and I decide to go get my own pants from my duffle bag downstairs. I walk past him and he grabs a handful of my ass as I swat his hand away "I wouldnt do that if I were you.." I roll my eyes at his sexual innuendo. I brush past him and head down the hallway, naked from the waist down "Your threats mean nothing to me right now, because like I said you are not going anywhere near these cookies after that shit last night!" I march halfway down the staircase and I am met with Leon and Layla's jaws on the floor. "Oh shit! Erik! Why the fuck wouldnt you say anything!?" I pull my shirt down trying to cover myself trying to hide my embarrasment as Erik comes behind me handing me some basketball shorts "I warned you but you think you know everything princess.."

"Girl! We left you for one day and you over here panty dropping? We should have abandoned yo ass a longggg time ago!" Leon says cracking up and clapping his hands. "Yea yea, whatever. Can yall turn around so I can put these shorts on?" I ask exasperated and upset about how my morning is already starting.

"Bitch please! Leon's a queen and if I see something I aint seen on you before I'll throw a dollar at it." Layla chimes in lowering her shades to purposely make me uncomfortable. She is so extra and I hate that I love it. I pull the shorts on and walk down the rest of the stairs with Erik following close behind me. I grab my phone off of the charger in the kitchen and sit on the couch in the living room. Layla and Leon are staring at me with pity in their eyes...I hate it.

"Ok quit staring and lemme say something to you both because I already know where your heads are at. NO it is not any of yall's fault that Travis is a shit human being. NO I am not mad at you for leaving me with Erik, I know that it must have been hard explaining everything to Shawn. Layla you may not murder Travis, you have movies to direct in the future. Leon stop stressing over making me go to that party, I went at my own will. Last but not least Thank you guys, if the 3 of yall hadnt found me when you did I dont know how far he wouldve went. Erik stop looking like you are about to commit an act of terrorism and the three of you needa stop staring at me like I'm a package with the word FRAGILE stamped on it. Comprende?" The three of them just look at me in silence before Layla and Leon speak up.

"How did you know exactly what we were thinking" Leon says pulling me into a hug and Layla follows suit. "We besties bitch, DUH its my job to know what youre thinking." I say as we all let go of each other. I love my little chosen family. It's always been us since day one and that will never change. "Soo, how about you and lover boy tell us about last night?" Layla says ruining the moment. I expect nothing less at this point..

Erik starts off "Well she dont like to listen so I had to-OW!" I walk up to him and pinch his nose pulling him closer to meet my eyes "Unh Unh! We not giving disclosed information like that." I say seriously. He laughs and grabs me by my neck pulling me closer "Do we need a repeat of yesterday?" he asks menacingly. I know he isnt going to get overly sexual with my friends right in front of us so I test the waters again and roll my eyes at his macho man routine. As if he almost reads my mind he looks over at Layla and Leon then back to me "Ion give a fuck if ya friends right here, roll ya eyes again and Imma give you that act right. Real shit."
"Ok huntyy this is too much sexual tension for us so we gonna go bye bye now!" Leon grabs Layla and drags her out of the door "Leon let me go! The show just started!" Layla whines and Leon yells back "Drop Y/n off later tonight. Our flight leaves at 6 am tommorrow!"