Chapter 24

TW: This Chapter Is gory and violent. ITS A WHOLE TRIGGER WARNING! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Ghetto synopsis at the bottom under my A/n ENJOY!!

I havent slept at all and even though I am exhausted, I have never been so rageful in my life. This isnt the boil over and spazz the fuck out on the bitch who works cashier at chick fil a kinda rage. This was calm brewing and calculated rage.

I have had my whole life...everything I knew in my past ripped away from me. I will be damned if I have my future taken from me. The whole night I spent plotting my revenge. Im gonna rip Linda to fucking shreds....and Klaue, that nigga will die a slow, excrutiating, mind numbing, soul crushing and worthy death for his crimes against me........AGAINST MY FATHER! I was gonna wake up Erik as soon as I found out but I changed my mind. I know for a fact that he would take over and just make this a KILLMONGER vendetta.....

Nahh Imma do my own thing....Hell hath no fury like Y/n Imani Nnebe and not even Erik can stop me from getting my vengence...

I 'woke up' and pretended to be the same scared and fragile girl I was hours ago. I had a petrified look on my face when Erik asked if I was ready. We all geared up. Tiago handed me a gun and told me to shoot first and ask questions later. I would shoot but first I had to lay eyes on him....I had to look the man who killed my father and tried to kill me in the eyes and watch as he begged and pleaded for his wretched waste of an existence.

Then and only then would I pull the trigger and pulvorize him. I would give him the power he was searching for these last 19 years. I would give him everything.......

As for Linda, I'm gonna make her regret ever being born. Im gonna gut her like a fish just like she thinks she is gonna do to me and my baby. All this shit is about to cease. I just gotta know how to work the role.....this is my mission now.

"Y/n....Y/n! I know you hear me girl!"

I was snapped out of my intrusive thoughts when Tiago patted me on the shoulder "Yea, my bad T. Im just a lil nervous but I swear Im on my A game today"

"I get it, I know how first missions can be. Especially one with such high stakes. I know you must be scared but sis I promise we got you. Are you good on the plan?"

I nodded and gulped down the creeping morning sickness I felt. I dont have time for that. I need to be strong....for my family. "Linda's already there and she's a barista in the West wing of the building, directly across from the exhibit. Erik and I will be tourists and you will be surveilance...hence the comms earpieces. All I gotta do is be a bystander and when it's all over I will be the dramatic hostage. The End"

He nodded and pulled me in for a hug "Perfect, just make sure you keep ma lil baby boop in your belly safe sis."

We released each other and fist bumped "Im already ahead of you big bro. You have no idea..."

Tiago grabbed our bags and we walked to the van "Alr yonce, I'm gonna be parked right outside of the pub across the street from the west wing entrance. I will pull up right outside when yall are on the move...And dont forget SHOW THE FUCK OUT! WE FINNA MANHANDLE YOU SO JUST BE CAREFUL THE WAY YOU 'RESIST' We not tryna hurt you forreal."

As we were passing the alley by the vending machine I pulled him into the dark corner "Wha- DAMN Y/N When did you get so strong?!?!"

"Shhh Santiago I am about to tell you some real ass shit that you cannot tell Erik!" I whispered

"What? Why cant I tell Erik?"

"Just promise me you wont. I know he means well BUT I NEED TO DO THIS. NOT HIM."

"Alright I promise."

I exhaled a deep breath I was holding in. I know I can trust Erik more than anyone but there is no way he would let me handle this. He would just kill them both and be done with it. "I woke up in the middle of the night last night. I heard Linda's thoughts. She knows I'm pregnant and apparently she struck this deal with a man named Klaue to give me to him for his own personal use and she wants to kill my baby! Tiago...Klaue is the man who is responsible for my father's death, because he was trying to get to me."