Semishira | First encounter

Shirabu still vividly remembered his first encounter with Semi-san. It was in his first year and Semi was in his second one.

It was Shirabu's first ever practice so he introduced himself to everyone though one senpai had come late. At the time he didn't know yet, but it was Semi.

The coach wanted everyone to partner up so that he could judge their skills easier. Shirabu was the only one without a partner since Semi wasn't there yet.

After setting alone for a bit the gym door slammed open.

"Tendou Satori!", the guy at the door shouted walking towards a red haired dude.

"How dare you not tell me that we had practice today?!", ah so he hadn't known about practice on the first day back at school.

"I thought you knew!", the red head shrugged and continued passing drills with a very tall stoic looking guy.

"Enough!", the coach shouted at the senpai.

"Go partner up with Shirabu-kun, because of you he's been setting all alone."

Grumbling a bit the senpai, he really had to find out his name, went to the changing room and dashed out in the blink of an eye.

"Let me stretch and then we can do receiving drills.", he told his kouhai agitated from being late.

"O- ok.", he was a bit surprised by his grumpiness.

They passed the ball around but Semi-san had missed his chance so now he had to fetch the ball that was rolling to the other side of the court.

"I'll get it don't worry.", Shirabu called.

"Ok thanks-", that's when he finally realized that he didn't know his underclassmans name.

"Hey what's your name by the way?", he asked as he jogged back with the volleyball.

"My name is Shirabu Kenjiro.", he bowed a bit while saying this.

"Nice to meet you Shirabu-san."

"Nice to meet you too."

"My name is Semi Eita, but you can call me anytime.", he winked at the end of his sentence at the surprised kouhai.

"Shut up.", he said while passing the ball at his head.

"Hey!"

"Gods Shirabu why did I ever say that?", a third year Semi asked his now boyfriend.

"Honestly I don't know. You even winked but I mean that made me question my sexuality by some kind of wonder.", he answered.

"Well then everything's good 'cause even though I only knew you for a few minutes I had already fallen for you."

"Then I'm also glad.", Shirabu smiled at Semi.

〰️➖〰️➖〰️➖〰️➖〰️➖〰️➖〰️➖〰️➖

Cringgggee

K bai