ch:56

Notice : if you are not comfortable with my story please it's my humble request to you without any harsh comment leave the story

With tae

Tae opened the bag and a tint appeared on his face when he looked at the dress which jk gave him .he was so shy to wear the dress after taking time he prepared himself to wear the dress and come out the washroom...

Jk was frozen in his palce tae was looking so beautiful and hot

Tae picture

He was standing and looking on the floor He could feel the intense gaze of jk ...his heart was beating fastly when jk slowly took a step towards him without breaking the eyes contact ...

Tae was taking the back step each step jk take ...jk eyes on his smooth milky legs th
e dress shown his all part visible

Jk.was now out of control tae curve slim body and milky thigh tempted him to do all things which was now in his mind .....and listening to his heart he came closer to tae whose waist now attached on the wall ...jk smile in victory...

He put his both hand to each side on tae blocking his way now tae was caging in his embrace and jk is dangerously close to him ..he can feel jk hot breath in his face which makes him weaker

" See into my eyes wifey " he said huskily he wanted to see his wifey beautiful ocean which made him forget all the sorrow ...tae just nodded his head as no after so closing to him how he saw his husband eyes and even the worse in that dress no way

" Please 🥺" tae again nodded as no ...so he put his finger under tae Chin and make him to see in his eyes ...tae big lashes upward and straight seen jk eyes which holding love , admiration, craziness and madness the stare was not long tae immediately down his gaze this was souch for him ...

" Baby wifey " he said with strong emotion which send shiver jk closer to his cherry lips " you know how sinful you are looking in that dress because of your this unreal beauty make me greedy for you more and want to cage you in this big mansion so no one can see you and specially at that dress " his possessiveness took over him and his hold was tighten " only Infront of me just wear this I have only right on you...you are mine wifey otherwise hubby kill everyone you are mine admiration mine craziness mine insanity "

he cupped his face " you are mine wifey only mine " he capture his lips lovingly after saying this he start slowly kissing his lips while inserting his tongue his mouth enjoying the sweet taste of his lips ..tae eyes was closed his heart was pounding badly seeing jk craziness ,the kiss for the first time ...

Tae tried to break the kiss he needed air but jk was addicted to his lips but when tae was out of breath he freed his lips with popped sound ....

Tae was breathing heavily and when jk saw his messy look and sweat form in the forehead he again attached his lips and started kissing him this time passionately

Those juicy and lovely lips making him insane deadly

tae tried to calm him but jk was his own taeland enjoy his wifey warmth he placed his hand inside tae shirt and started roaming his hand tae bare smooth tummy ....

Tae was sensitive in touch so he tightly held the jk back shirt to not fall down because now his leg has become weaker...

Jk was forgetting around anything he just sync his his wifey lips which was now his source ...he picked up tae in bridle style without break the kiss and layed him down on bed and hovered him and start to kissed his jawline ,neck , collarbone and every inch leaving the dark purple mark on his neck ...