one

this is for the people who read my scream 6 fan fic and i hope you like this one here we can explore madison carpenter's life a bit more and for the people who haven't read it read this one first,and before reading go all the way to the last page first for the casting because i forgot to do it at the beginning and no enjoy

Me and tara were home alone at night,while she was texting amber"is amber still coming?"i ask and all of a suuden we got a call on the landline and it wouldn't stop ringing,before i could pick it up tara grabbed the phone and put it to her ear

"hello,"tara says and i look at her confused"who is it?"i ask but tara doesn't answer so i just stare at her like a lost puppy"no,she's not available.can i take a message?'tara asks the caller"tara who is it,"i say slightly annoyed"some dude from mom's group or something,"she says whispering,"and i will do exactly that,once you tell me what kind of group we're talking about,"tara says trying to get the caller to tell the truth"

"does she really talk about me in group,"tara says"what does she love about me and my sister?"tara says and i hear her get more sarcastic"tara what the fuck,"i say as i hear a part of the conversation"uh,the babadook,"tara says and am more confused then before,"it's an amazing meditation on motherhood and grief,"tara says going back to make food"well,it's elevated horror,"tara say quikly

"you know,it'scary but with complex emotional and thematic underpinnings,"tara says like she was teaching three year old how to read"tara hang up,"i say with disgust on my face and i was feeling a weird vibe from the guy"once,i think,at a sleepover when i was,like,12,"she says and i realize what she talking about"

"i don't know,i mean,it was like super '90s,"tara says"i was like really over-lit and veryone had weird hair,"tara says and i laugh a little"not really,it started with a kill scene,right?they always start it with a kill scene,"tara say sand i nod my head and all of a sudden she hangs up and i could see fear in her eyes"what's wrong?" i ask as i walk closer to her"some physco,he wanted to play a game,i'm gonna text amber that the party is cancelled,"she says while locking the doors

the phone goes off again and me and tara jump back a little,i look over at tara's phone and see a text coming from amber's phone saying she should anwser the landline"what the fuck,"i say while i feel my breathing getting heavier and faster"

i look over at tara's phone one more to see that the texting wasn't amber,tara picks up the landline and puts it on speaker"this isn't fucking funny amber,"tara says with anger and fear lacing in her voice"i told you,this isn't amber,"the person says"amber's looking particularly fetching tonight,she really shouldn't leave her phone lying around for anyone to clone,"the creep says and i look at tara while my body was shaking "what do you want,"tara says looking at the video of amber that was send to her,"i told you,i want to play a game,stab movie trivia ,three rounds,"the creep says and me and tara look at eachother 

"you call the cops,she dies.you get a question wrong,she dies.her parents aren't home i can be in that room in 15 seconds,"he says and tears start to form in my eyes"you wanna warm up question?"he asks"i told you we don't know these movies!"i say now full-on crying"ask me about something we do know,ask me about, it follows, ask me about hereditary, ask me about the witch."tara says while we were both panicking"

"in the first stab movie,what woodsboro native was introduced as the franchise's main character?"the guy asked ignoring what we said before"it's sidney prescott!it's sidney prescott and she lived on elm,"i say quikly"correct,you see,you're gonna do great at this,"the vreep says jokingly"okey,question one,"the guy continues"no,i got that rigt.it shoukd count,"i say defensively while still panicking"

"everyone could've gotten that right,sidney's in every movie but the last one,"he says"question one:who wrote the original book that the stab movies are based one?"he asks and i look at tara"um...um...the-the chick from tv,"tara says quikly"the chick from tv"isn't going to cut it,tara"the guy says"gale wheater!it's gale wheaters,you mother fucker,"tara says and i look at her with a smile"correct,amber might live to see the sunrise,"he says jokingly"

"question two,who played the dumb bitch in the beginning of stab 1,who answers the phone and gets carved up by the killer,"he says and we slowly start to realize in how much danger we were"fuck you,"i say picking up the phone from the counter,"is that the answer you're going with,"the killer says and i let out a soft whimper and so does tara while she looks the cast from stab 1 up on her phone"

"a non-answer counts as a wrong answer madison,times running out"he says and i look at tara in shock because he never mentioned my name before"ticktock,ticktok,ticktock,ticktock..."the guy says repeating it everytime faster and faster"heather graham!"tara says before anything could happen"correct,you pulled that one out,"he says"now for the final question,"he says and we both let out a small sigh"wh was the killer in stab one?"he asks and we could hear that he was getting annoyed"

"oh,i know this one,you fuck,"tara says and i left out a sigh from relief"it's billy loomis!it's billy loomis and he was sidney's boyfriend and he was played by luke wilson,and i got you,asshole!"tara says with a slight laugh and she turns at me"i got,i got it righ!"tara says again and i look at her with a smile and i let out the breath that i didn't know i was holding

"oh,i'm sorry,tara,but that's just not correct,"the killer says and my face drops and so does tara's"what?no,no,it is,that is right"i say with tears froming in my eyes again as i start panicking all over again"the correct answer is billy loomis and stu macher,"he says"there are two killers in the original stab,"he continues while me and tara look at eachother in shock"i'm afraid someone's got to die now,"the killer says showing his knife in the video while he was still in front of amber's window"

no,no,no,amberni'm coming,"i say grabbing a knife out of the knife holder and so does tara and we ran to the door but when we open it we see the killer stand in front of it"fuck,"i yell as the killer slices a cut on my side and so does he with tara"madi!"tara yells as she punches the killer in the face and slams the door while the killer was swinging the knife"