three

sam closes the door behind them and then turns around to look at us and i could see on her face that i wasn't going to be good

"do you remember when dad left?"sam asks and we look at her confused"parts,sure,"tara says"we were eight,i don't know what that has to do with anything?"i say confused i don't even know from where this was coming from dad left and i got over it"

"it has to do with it,"sam says looking at the floor then back up a us"do you know...how mom used to keep those boxes up in the attic?"sam says and i look at her and then at tara"well,i was up there once,when i was 13,looking for christmas gifts and i found these old diaries that she kept from high school"she continues"sam,what is this..."tara says but she gets cut off by sam"please,i just...i have to,"sam says stuttering"

"so i found these old diaries and i knew it was wrong?but i read them anyway because mom got pregnant with me in high school,"sam says with a smile on her face"and i thought it could be coll to find out how she and dad got together,how romantic it must have been,so i read some,"sam says and she pauses for a second and i look t at her

"sam?"i say tilting my head"only it wasn't romantic,mom was dating dad but she was in love with this other guy...and he got her pregnant,she told dad it was his and that's why he proposed senior year,"she says and i notice her talking faster"sam what are you alking about?"tara asks"and i'm sitting there,in this attic,and i'm 13...and i just found out my dad my dad isn't my dad,"sam says inoring tara and i could see tears froming in sam's eyes"so i go find mom in her bedroom,and i'm screaming at her,and shoving this diary in her face,and i didn't even realize..."sam says taking a deep breath"

"that dad was standing right behind me,he didn't know,he found out right then from me"sam says and i could see her face turning red and her eyes watering"he left that night,i'm the reason he left"she says and her voice cracks and i look at her with tears in my eyes"

no,sam,"i say shaking my head"mom never forgave me,then she made me promise never to tell you two because you were so young a-and that's why i changed,"sam says and er breathing was getting heavier"and i got distant and weird with you two,"sam says walking towards tara's bed and then she turns to me"and i went out and tarted doing every drug i could get my hands on until i couldn't take it anymore and i left town,"sam says full-on crying now "i just couldn't be around you anymore,"sam continues and me and tara look at her

"not only because i destroyed our family that night,but because...those diaries told me who my real father was."sam says and then pauses for a second again"it was billy loomis,"say says and i look at her with my eyes wide open and tears in my eyes"and somebody knows and i think that's why you both got hurt"she says and i look at tara who's also crying"

"and i'm so fucking sorry that i never told you and that i ran away,"sam says with tears streaming down her face"i'm so sorry,"she says"get out!"i say cutting her off with anger in my voice"madi,"sam says looking at me"you're gone for five years...five whole years and then we get stabbed and you want to come back and drop all this shit on us,"i say sitting up in my bed with tears coming down my face"i thought i was protecting you,"sam says"protecting us from,what? the truth?"i say with my eyes wide open and tears in my eyes"

no,i-i...madi please,"sam says stuttering"we need you to get the fuck out,"tara says backing me up,"i'm so sorry,"sam says softly"sam,"i say raising my voice and pointing at the door"get the fuck out!"i yell at sam so she finally stands up and walks out,me and tara let out a big breath"

"tara?"i say looking at her with tears in my eyes"i'm fine mads,"tara says beforei could say anything else"

                                                                                    ...

"i suddenly get a phone call while tara was sleeping and it's from sam"what do you want sam?"i say over the phone while putting it on speaker"i'm here with the group and you are gonna want to hear this,"she says while i hear our friends talking in the background"fine,"i say"

"so your saying that you're billy loomis's daughte and that were all suspects?"chad says"the killer said that he knew my secret"sam says"he attacked tara and madi just to lure me back here,"she continues"but then why immediatly go and murder some dooze-nozzle who was stalking liv?"chad say raising his voice"and why does it has to be any of us,what about deputy dewey her?maybe he's the killer, no offense"i hear wes say and i laugh a little"

none taken,but what's my motive?"dewey says"you got stabbed a billion times,got dumped by your famous wife and crawled into a bottle.i think it's safe to say you're on the suspect list,"wes says like it was nothing"

"well,maybe you're the kill because that cut deep,"i hear dewey say and i laugh"that douche-nozzle is connected,i googled him,his mom is lezlie macher...stu macher's sister,"i hear amber say and my face drops,"who's stu macher?"i hear liv say"

he's billy lommis's accomplice,a real loony tune,"dewey says"okay,okey,so the first three attacks are all on people related to the original killers,"sam says"oh,my god,he's making a requel"i hear mindy say in the distance"

"a what?"i say confused while still on the phone"or a legacyquel,"mindy ontinues"that's not even a word mindy,"i say sarcastically while rolling my eyes and i look over at tara to make sure she was still sleeping"

"fans are ton on the terminology,"mindy says"please speak english,"i hear chad say and i laugh a little"okey,remeber the stab movie that came out last year?"mindy says"oh yeah the one that knives out guy directed,i actually really liked that one,"liv says and i roll my eyes"

of course you do,you have teribble taste,"mindy says and i laugh again,"i hate you,"liv says"the point is,the hard core fans hated it,you go on 4chan and dreadit all there talking about is how stab 8 pissed on their childhood,how the crammed social commentary just to elevate it,"mindy says and i just llok at my phone confused because i ahve no idea what she was talking about"

"how the main character's a mary sue,"mindy says"what's a mary sue?"i ask"you really don't wanna know,"i hear wes say and i just nod my head,"what's wrong with elevated horror?"amber asks"i mean,jordan peele fucking rules,"amber continues"

uh,obviously but that's not stab,real stab movies are meta slasher who done it's,full stop,"mindy says and i could hear her get to suckted into it"come on,it's just a movie"amber says letting out a deep breath"