seven

the door slams behind us and we all jump back a bit"fuck!"richie says jumping back"stay th fuck back!"amber says as liv runs into the livingroom"jesus christ!"liv says sobbing her eyes out"

"i was with madi and tara,the rest of you was wondering around,one of you is the fucking killer!"amber says pointing at sam,richie and liv"fuck you,amber,fuck you!"liv yells with tears streaming down her face and i could feel my breathing getting heavier"

"why is there blood on your hands?"sam says to liv and i look down at liv's hands"holy shit,"i say softly with fear like i never felt before"i-i found chad,and he's..."liv says crying and my eyes widen"chad?"i say with tears froming in my eyes

"you're fucking lying,"amber says looking liv up and down"you're the killer,"richie says looking at the ground and i look at tara with wide eyes"no,i'm not,"liv says panicking while poiting behind her where the door is"

liv,stop!liv just stop!"amber yells  and i look at her then back at liv"fuck you,amber.i'm not the fucking killer!"liv says with anger lacing in her voice"

"i know,"amber says and i look at her as she takes out a gun and all of a sudden she got shot in the head and i take a step back in shock"welcome to act three"amber says turning to sam and richie as me and tara stand behind her with tears in our eyes looking at liv's dead body"

"run,"richie yells as he takes sam away and i take ambers arm and point it away from them"you bitch,"amber says throwing me on the floor next to mindy and the last thing i remember was hitting my head against the tv stand"

"i don't know how long it had been but all of a sudden i wake up in the kitchen with sidney,gale,sam and richie,amber taking me by the throath so i stand up 

"you see,no one has made a great stab movie since the first movie,not really,"richie says pushing sam on the ground"sam!"i yell walking towards her"stay the fuck back!"richie says pointing the gun at me"

"hey,baby,you wanna go get the,very ex-mrs.Riley?"richie says looking at amber and then back at sam pointing a knife at her while she's crying"yeah,i do,"amber says jumping up and down and walking away"

"hey,hey!whoa...whoa,sidney prescott,you know...i'm a really big fan,"richie says with an evil smile"go fuck yourself,"sidney says stepping back towards the counter"you see the last stab movie?"richie says walking closer to sidney and she backs off"not really a fan of scary movies,"sidney says and i look at her and shake my head confused"

"that checks out,anyways ,it sucked balls,"richie says leaning in towards sidney with his knife and i look towars sam with tears in my eyes"because nobody takes the true fan seriously,not really,they just laugh at us,and why,because we lauh something,we're just a fucking joke to them,"richie says raising his voicetowards sidney and i flinch"

"how can fandom be toxic?it's about love,they don't understand that these movies are important to people,"richie says raising his voice and i realize how insane he is and then i look over at sam to see that richie had a gun pointed at her

"richie,"sam say softly and richie point his gun an her again and sam leans back"and we're gonna help them!hollywood's totally fucking out of ideas,"richie says and i look at him and frown my eyebrows"so we decided we'd give them some new source of material to follow,"richie continous and i was so over all the movie bullshit this shit is never gonna end"

"you know bring it back to basics,because that's how you make a great stab movie,sam,"richie says turning to sam at the last part pointing his gun at her while she was holding on to her stab wound"based on actual events"richie says turning his back to me"

"all of a sudden aber walks in with gale and i see a shot wound,my head still pounding like crazy and i don't know how much i missed"

"amber walks over to me making squeaking sounds while swinging her knife at me and sidney while richie walked over to sam and i back up"

you did all this just to make me the hero,of your fucked up movie"sam says and my eyes fill with tears"sweetie,you're not the hero,you're the villain,"richie says softly pointing his gun at sam's under side of her chin"the daughter of billy loomis who sees fucked-up visins of her dead dad,"richie says"sidney prescott killed you father,"richie continous and me and sam look at sidney"

"you...did all this just to get her to woodsboro,"richie says and i look at him"you know what the biggest problem with the stab movies is?"amber says looking at me and then at sidney"there's no micheal myers or jason voorhees,no bad guy to keep coming back,"amber says pointing her knife at me and then at sidney"but the illegitimate daughter of the original mastermind?now,that's a fucking villain,"amber says with a slight laugh as i look at her with tears coming down my face

how did you know?"sam asks not talking her eyes of richie"about your father?"amber says walking back over to me"i mean,it's a small town and your mom's a drunk,"amber says rolling her eyes"shut up,"i say stepping foreword but amber points her knife at my throath and i step back against the counter

"oh,madi don't be stupid,you know i'm right,"amber says tilting her head sideways with a smile on her face,"i met richie on the stab subreddit,i've been obsessed ever since my parents bought this house,"amber says looking at richie and richie looking at her"

"we quickly realised we had simular ideas,"amber says looking at me and back at richie,"wasn't that hard to find you in modesto,it wasn't that hard for me to fuck you,either,"richie says putting his face closer to sam's"

"but i guess being a sexually active woman is supposed to be empowering these days,"richie says and i look at him,i'm over it i want i t to end"fuck you!"sam says softly"well,now you're just quoting the original,"richie says