two

we finally got the door closed and we stepped back with our hands on our cuts,while tara was locking the doors with her phone i start stepping back with my knife still pointing at the door

"police is on their way,asshole"tara says pointing her knife at the door and all of a sudden i hear the door unlock and tara quikly locks it again and it kept unlocking every time"oh,my god,no,"i say panicking as i start stepping back all of a sudden the phone goes off again and me and tara jump back into a wall"hello?"tara says crying and i look at her trying to listen to the conversation"bonus question for you two,"he says scaring us"

"please stop,"tara says crying"do you think i made it in the house?"the killer says as we are both crying and all of a sudden the killer jumps out behind tara and stabs her in the stomach and drops her on the floor and then turns toward me i hit him in the head before the could stab me"madi,don't"tara yells but the killer grabs me by my hair and stabs me in the back

tara kicks them back and all of a sudden they step on tara's leg causing it to break tara turns around when she tries to stop ghostface from stabbing her but she gets stabbed through the hand"fuck,"i say kicking them back and they hit their head on the counter me and tara attempt to get away as i put tara's arm over my shoulder we both struggle to stand up

"help"i yell as police cars were coming closer to the house but before we could get to the door ghostface throws me and tara on the ground again and the last thing i felt was getting stabbed multiple times again before blacking out

at the hospital

i wake up with massive pain all over my body and i look around and realize where i am and i look next to me and see tara barely awake,i texted wes to let him know that we were awake and just an half hour later someone else came by

"hey"sam say with smile"you came?"tara says softly"of course i came,this is richie my boyfriend,"sam says looking back at richie then back at us"

"it's so nice to meet you two,i'm sorry if i'm intruding,"he says looking at tara and then at me"it's fine,"i say with an awkward smile while sam walks over to me"how are you feeling?"sam asks me kneeling down beside my bed"shitty,"i say with a slight laugh and so does she before standing back up to greet the other kids"

"thank you for calling,"i hear sam say to wes"of course"he says in a soft voice"these are chad and mindy,the twins,and wes,i used to babysit them all,"sam says looking around at them"wich is how i like to be introduced,"wes says jokinly with a smile"and amber,hey"sam says in an awkward tone"hey"amber replies"

"where's mom?"sam asks walking loser to our beds"she's stuck in a conference in london,"i say quikly,she called us earlier,"i say quikly"yeah,for all the ten minutes,"amber says under her breath"uh,look guys tara and mads are really tired,maybe we should give them some space"amber says and they all start walking out"

not you,sam,"tara says before sam could even go"we want you to stay,"i say and she turns around"if it's okey with you two,i could sleep here tonight,"sam says looking down at tara and then at me"i'd really like that,"tara says with a smile

okay,"sam says looking up at amber"do you have your extra inhaler?mads do you have everything,"amber asks before leaving and i nod my head"if you two want to i could sleep here tonight,"sam says and i look over and smile"i would like that,"i say and the moment everyone walked out i feel tears in my eyes and i look at tara and see her crying to"i-i was so scared,"tara says stuttering and i was full-on crying now"i know,it's okey,"she says putting tara's hair behind her ear and turning to me"

"and i'm sorry tara i could've helped you,"i say and sam sits next to me"it's not your fault mads you got hurt to,you did your best,"tara says and sam looks at me with a faint smile"

                                                                                            ...

i suddenly wake up from footsteps running down the hallway,sam screaming for help at a cop"somebody help me,he's trying to kill me"sam yells and i get up to walk towards the hallway"hey,you should lay down,"richie says and i push him aside"i'm fine,"i say limping toward the door pushing the cart thingy that was pumping pain killer in my veins"

me and sam walk back to the room with my arm over her shoulder,and not long after amber and sheriff hicks arrive"i've got a body outside by the bar on main and now you get attacked here,"sheriff hicks says looking around at all of us"you said the call came from amber's number?"judy continous walking around the room"

"so?we know he cloned my phone before when he attacked tara and madi,"ambr says quikly and i nod in agreement"or,and i'm just spit-balling here,you're the killer,"richie says and i give him the evil eye and so does amber"and where were you when all of this happend?"judy asks richie"i was,watching netflix,"richie says under his breath and looking at the ground"

"yeah,super-solid alibi,bro,"amber says mocking him and i laugh a little"so where were you,"richie says lookin at amber"i was questioning her at the sheriff's station,"sheriff hicks says handing amber her phone back"yeah,i came as soon as i heard,but,you know,the netflix alibi is good,too,"amber says and i smile at her"

both of you,stop it,"judy says looking annoyed at amber and richie"you're gonna put more cops on our room,right?"sam says quikly"yes,and i could move you to a private floor,"judy replies and i nod my head and look at tara"deputy vinson knows what he's doing,you'll be safe"judy says reasuring us"like we have been so far,"sam says in a bitchy tone and i just hold in my laughter"samantha,let's step outside"judy says and sam stand up quikly and they both walk out"

the only thing i could hear was mumblin and nothing else but i knew it wasn't good because they had a history from when sam still lived in town,after a minute same walks back in"well she remains a delight,"sam says sarcastically"are you okey,"tara asks sam while sitting up,"um,would you mind giving us a second?"sam says"i need to talk to my sisters"she continous"

come on,netflix,let's go,"amber says walking out the door and richie behind her"