nine

"a few months past,me,sam,tara,sam,chad and mindy moved to new york,i met ethan,quinn and anika,they look like nice people and i feel like i can trust ethan the most he's dorky,shy and we go to the same college and he's chad roommate so i see him everyday one way or another"

"hey E"i say with a smile as ethan was standing at the collage stairs"h-hi madi,how are you?"ethan says stuttering and i smile"where's chad?"i ask and look around to see that no one's here yet"am i to early or-"i say the place was crowded but none of our friends were here"

"i look next to me to see a puddle of water from the rain only to see amber again it's been six months and i'm still seeing her"mads,you okay?"ethan asks putting his hand on my shoulder and i jump a little"yea,i'm fine,look it's chad and mindy,"i say changing the subject waving at chad and mindy who were arriving"

"sup,man"chad says hugging ethan patting him on the shoulder and i take mindy to the side"i'm seeing her again,amber,"i say and my eyes fill with tears"have you been taking your medicin?"mindy asks and i nod my head no"

"i've been talking pills for hallucinations recommended by my therapist but sometimes i feel like they don't even work"madi,here i have extra's,"mindy says looking in her bag through her stuff,"thanks mindy,"i say with a smile on my face"i'm going to the bathroom,"i say walking in to the universaty"

"anti-psychotics aren't working as well as they used to huh,"i hear a voice a say and i lift my head to the mirror to see amber standing there"fuck you,amber,"i say with tears in my eyes"now,now mads,i know you miss me but you don't have to be rude about,"amber says with a smile on her half burned face"

"shut up!"i yell and i hear a toilet door opening and i girl staring at me while i run out of the bathroom and all of a sudden i bump into someone"i'm so sorry,"i say looking up to see it's ethan"what's wrong?"he says and i wipe away my tears"

"can i trust you?"i ask and ethan stays silent"ethan?"i say again and he snaps back to reality"yea,of course,"ethan says and i pull him aside"six months ago,i-"i say and then pause"it's okey you can tell me"six months ago,i was attacked and so was my sister,we got stabbed multiple times by ghostface,"i say and my eyes fill with tears again and ethan kept looking into my eyes"ghostface,like the movies?"ethan says"

"yea,a friend of mine went pshyco and sam's crazy ex-boyfriend to,they were film fans and wanted to make a new better stab movie,and when i found out it was my best friend under the mask i lost it"i say and take a deep breath"hey,it's okey,you can trust me,"ethan says in a reasuring voice lifting my chin back up"

"and she tried to kill me multiple times,then gale burned half her face,and then i shot her in the head,"i say looking ethan right in the eyes and his eyes widen"i see her everywhere i go,i feel like i'm going insane,"i say with tears in my eyes

"see her?as she's like still alive?"ethan asks looking at me and i sit down on a bench in the hallway and he sits next to me"i see her in mirrors,car windows,water puddles,everwhere almost everyday"i say with full-on crying now"

"can i do anything to help?"ethan asks and i look him in the eyes"just be here,if that's good"i say with a smile on my face"of course,anytime,"ethan says with a smile and everything went quite"i've been taking pills for that,anti-physcotics"i say and i'm scared for his answer,he stares at me"

"all of a sudden his arms rapped around me he gives me a tight hug,i feel comfort in him and then tara yells my name"mads!let's go,"tara says swinging her arm to tell me to come over"shit,were gonna be late for class!"i say jumping up and ethan trailing behind me"

                                                                              ...

"i get home and hear noises coming from behind me and i soon enough realise it's quinn with one of her gentelmen callers"quinn!"i yell and smile"hey,we're we being to loud?"quinn asks and I laughing,"not at all,who is it?"I say and quinn closes the door behind her"

"Can you do me a favor?"I say and quinn looks at me with so much confusion"there's a frat party next week and I don't want sam to know yet,"I say with a slight sweet smile"yea,fine but when she finds out she'll say no"quinn says walking back into her room"

                                                                                    The end