eight

"that would just work with you,sam,"amber say swith a smile on her face"see,we had to bring back the legacy characters back to make it matter,"amber ads on her sentence with a smile and i look in front of me to see a knife on the counter

"can't have a bona fide halloween without jamie lee!"amber says turning my head back to hers with her knife"dewey had to die to make it real,to show that this wasn't some bullshit,cash in,run-of-the-mill sequel,"amber says with a smile on her face the whole time looking at sidney"

"because our movie has fucking stakes!"amber says raising her voice and she steps back for a few seconds"cause anyone van die in a requel,"amber says with a smile on her face and i step foreward to grab the knife

"before i could get to the knife i feel amber's knife stabbing me in the side"no!madi,"sam yells and i fall back against the counters"no,hey!sit the fuck down,"richie says to sam while she sits next to me"

"i'm so sorry,madi,"richie says softly"we can't let you live either,"richie says pointing his gun at me"you survived to many stab sessions,"he continous and i step back against the counter

"fuck you,"i say and i feel my breathing getting heavier"this time the fans are gonna be the one's who win,"richie says kneeling down at me"did that about cover it?"richie say looking at amber"nailed it,baby,"amber says with a smile"

"get tara out of the closet,"richie says pointing his gun at me while i try to stop the bleeding"we got to start staging the bodies!"richie says in a happy like voice"stay with me mads,stay with me,"sam says and i can feel myself dissociating from everything"

"you really should've listened to dewey,he nailed it in one!dude,look at the love interest!"richie says pointing at himself with a smile on his face"are you fucking stupid,i even had you convinced it could be your sister,"richie says turning to sam and my eyes widen and i look at sam

"um,she's not here,"amber says in the distance and i look at sam again and see her smiling"what the fuck do you mean "she's not here"?"richie says and his smile drops"she's not here!"amber says raising her voice"

"i untied her,"sam says looking at the ground and then looking up at richie and i smile"guess you're not as persuasive as you thought,"i say with a slight smile and richie loses focus"

"all of a sudden the landline starts ringing and richie jump back"that's for you,"sam says tilting her head sideways"yeah,like your gimpy little sister's gonna make a difference,she's our fucking pincushion at this point and so is that one,"richie says pointing his gun at me at the last part"

"amber!fan out she couldn't have gone far"richie yells at amber"i can't find her,"amber says but she gets cut off and we hear a loud thud"amber!"richie yells out and all of a sudden sam attacks richie taking his arm pointing the gun upwards and he shoots while i attempt to run as fast as i can to tara"

"i get to tara and see her and amber fight,i pick up one of tara's cruches and hit her in head again"sam!where you going,the big scene's coming up!"richie yells and i help tara get up after amber threw her over the couch"

"stay hidden,i'll be back,get in here,"i say and point at the closet door in the hallway while i hide somewhere else but finding a weapon first,i hear gunshots and screams from the kitchen thinking that it was over but it was far from over"

"after the first screams stopped i was hoping it was over,and all of a sudden i hear amber scream again an di make my way to the hallway to see a gun on the ground and soon enough the screaming stoppede

"i'm still not a big fan of horror movies,"i say and sam,gale and sidney look at me in pure shock after i just shot amber"what?it's not like we were gonna be a thing,"i ad on my sentence and my face covered in blood and my hand on my stab wound"okey,"gale says with a sigh and sam limping towards me and tara coming in behind me"

"i still prefer the babadook,"tara says and i laugh a little,'m glad it was over i was in to much pain to keep going"are you okey?"sam says looking at us and i start crying and so does tara as sam pulls us back into a hug"

"are you good,"tara says looking at me and then at sam as we both nod our heads"mhm-mm,"sam says crying and before we knew it police was at the door and so were ambulance's and the news"

                                                                                                  ...

"it was over,we were ghostface free,but it does haunt me,amber's face everywhere,i can see her nodding her head and talking everywhere,like sam sees her dead dad i see my dead bestfriend,and love interest"

"i see docters walking out wit mindy,and chad in the next ambulance as me and tara are already in one"can you take us to a different hospital this time?"tara asks the paremedic and i slihtly laugh"you ready to go?"i say with a smile to sam and then look at tara to see them both smiling"

"i'll be right back,yeah?"sam says and i lift my head up and see her walking over to sidney and gale while we were put in the ambulance"never again,right?"i say looking at tara with a smile"never ever again,"tara replies with a smile"

                                                                                                   ...

"the ambulance doors were closing and sam was still outside"sam,sam!,"i yell and the doors open again"thank you,"i say in a sarcastic way"well,you're not going anywhere without me,i'm holding your hand all the way,"sam says with a smile"