six

"if the shoe fits,"gale says in her sassy tone"you're not helpless,sam"sidney says trying to reasure sam"he killed your friend,he killed ours,"sidneys says looking at me and then at sam and my eyes fill with tears as i think about wes"and i have kids,wich means i won't sleep until he's in the ground,"sidney says and i look at sam waiting for her answer 

"look,i'm sorry about what this has done to you lives,but no matter what ou or the killer or anyone says,this isn't my story"sam says and richie honks the car to let us know he's there"all right,let's get the fuck out of town huh?"he say swith a smile and  i limp my way over to the car with my crutches"sorry,that's m boyfriend,richie,"sam says before walking away

"nice to meet...we met,sam please get the car so we never have to see these people again,"richie says looking down"sam,"sidney says"no,we're leaving,"sam says standing by the car door"that's the only way i can protect my sisters,"sam say sturning around and about to step in"okey,good luck,"sidney says and i look out of the open window and then at tara"

"you too,"sam says turning around one last time and stepping in the car and we drive off

                                                                                       ...

"i left a message for mom,i told her where we're going,"sam says handing us a blanket"you good back there?"sam asks tara while she was looking in her bag next to her"fuck,where is it,"tara says putting the car lights on"whats wrong?"i say looking at tara worried"where's what?"sam asks"my inhaler,i usually keep an extra one,"tara says panicking"should we go back?"sam asks and i look at tara"whoa,okey,i vote for not going back to the murder hospital,"richie says defensively"

"you want to stop at a pharmacy?"sam asks while tara was still looking in her bag"i'd need a prescription,"tara says"i left an extra one at amber's house,her house is on the way"tara continues"no,no,no,no,"richie replies continueing to say the same word"richie she needs it,"i say defensivley"i'll be in and out,"tara says and i am getting slightly annoyed"

"could you holdout to modesto?"sam asks and i look at her with disgust on my face,she doesn't even know how bad tara has it"i don't think so,"tara says and her breathing was getting heavier"okay,what's her address?"sam asks"123 no fucking way lane,"richie says looking at sam"richie,come on,"i say with anger lacing in my voice"richie,she needs it,"sam says looking at him"and i need to keep all the blood inside my body,so do you,"richie replies and i could feel myself losing it"

"richie,please,"tara say while i could her her struggeling to breath and sam looks at richie with puppy eyes"okay,yeah,fuck.what's the address,"richie says finally giving in on it"tara,you okay?"i ask as i could see that she wasn't feeling well"yea,i"m fine,you?"tara says and her struggel to breath was getting worse"

"after 10 minutes we arrive at amber's house and there were a bunch of people infront of the house and people going in"great she's having a party,who the hell throws a party while there's a killing spree,"richie says"look i'm aborting the plan,"he continues but sam talk over him"

no,we're already here,"sam says getting out of the car"i'll go in quickly and get it,i'll be back in five,"sam says before closing the door"were coming to,"i say taking my seatbelt of and so does tara while taking our cruches"

"if you think i'm waiting out here,just to get murderd,you're out of your mind,"richie says and i laugh a little seeing that he was scared"

"me and tara walk in and everyone starts cheering as we walk in"hey what are you doing out of the hospital?"amber says giving me a hug and then giving tara a hug"should you even be up and around,"amber says looking at me and then back at tara

i need my spare inhaler,"tara says"why?where are you going?"amber asks and i look at sam and so does tara and sam nods her head no"it's fine,don't tell me,i get it,just be safe,okey,"amber says"i think it's in my room,"amber continous and she turns around at the crowd"

"all right everyone,thank you for coming,but the part's over!"amber yells to the corwd pointing at the door and nobody was leaving so richie turned on the lights again"hey,hey,hello!can we cut the music,please?,"richie yells and the music stops"

"uh,hi...gen z,how are you?um...both sam,madi and tara have been attacked by the killer twice and now they're here,wich makes this place a huge murder target,so if i were you,i would probably leave,"richie says and amber turns to me to see how i'm doing and i nod my head up and down to say that i'm fine

"oky,i tried to be nice,get the fuck out,"richie says as cups were getting thrown at his head"please get the fuck out,"richie says again and everone starts to walk out"just get the fuck out!"i yell at the crowd and amber turns to me again,"nice,"amber says"thank you,"i say with a weak smile on my face"

"i follow tara and amber towards the hallway and sam trailing behind us,we were searching for tara's inhaler and after a good 5 minutes sam left the room when i hear her yell"tara,madi,we're leaving!"sam yells from the hallway"

"all of a sudden i hear mindy scream and things falling so me,tara and amber run towards where the scream is to see sam with mindy while she was bleeding"what did you do to her?"amber yells running towards sam and mindy"sam?"i say and my eyes widen from shock

"what the fuck,"richie says dropping the beer he went to go get and i jump back a little"richie,where the fuck were you!"sam yells looking at richie"i just went to the basement to get some beer,"richie says defending himself"you went to the basement alone,"amber says with her hand on my back while everyone was panicking"

authors note:hi everyone i really hope you like it and i ope i can atleast stretch this into 10 parts because i feel like we are starting to know madison better and better,so enjoy and thank for reading until here