four

no,it's not,to some people,the original is their favorite thing in the world,"mindy says"the movie that made them love horror that mom or dad showed them when they were ten that bonded them together,"mindy says and i smile on the other side of the line"and god help who slightly fucks with that special memory,"mindy says"who makes a movie they think disrespects it,"she says and i nod my head"

"it sounds like our killer is writing his own version of stab 8,but doing it as a requel,"mindy says"wich is?"i hear dewey say"see,you can't just reboot a franchise from scratch anymore,the fans won't stand for it,"mindy says and i can kinda see where this is going"

black christmas,child's play,flatliners,that shit doesn't work but you can't just do a straigt sequel,either.you gotta build something new,but not to new,or the internet goes bug-fucking nuts,"mindy says and i laugh,"

it got to be a part of an ongoing story line even if the story shouldn't be ongoing in the first place.new main characters,yes,but supported by and related to legacy characters,not quit a reboot,not quit a sequel,"mindy keeps saying and meanwhile i slowly start to lose my mind"

like the new halloween,saw,terminator,jurassic park,ghostbusters,fuck,even star wars,it always,always goes back to the original!"mindy says getting a little to exited about it all"okey this is slowly getting insane,"i say still on the phone i don't even remeber how long it has been"

are you telling me i'm caught in the middle of fan-fucking-fiction?"sam says raising her voice"not just in the middle,sam,you're the star,"mindy says and i let out a big sigh"of couse,"i say under my breath

"so,not to put a too fine point on it,but,according to requel rules...who's next?"liv asks"going by pattern,whoever it is has to be connected to someone who came before,"mindy says"i'm starting to regret coming here,"dewey says"and i'm starting to regret picking up the phone in the first place,"i say right after dewey"

jesus,my mom was a character in one of them,"wes says"no one cares about the shitty inferior sequels,wes,"mindy says in her sassy voice"with randy as our uncle,though,you and i are probably screwed,"mindy says talking to chad"

wait,what?"chad says"or you're the killer and this whole eleborate monologue was just to cover your tracks"richie says"richie,don't,"i say over the phone"i think it's pretty clear who the killer is at this point,"mindy says"who?"i hear sam say softly"you,"mindy says and i freeze of shock from what mindy just said"what..."sam says stuttering"it makes perfect requel sense,"mindy says"that actually does make a lot of sense,"i hear chad say in the distance"yeah,"liv says softly"fuck this,"i hear sam say before she hangs up the phone"

                                                                                                                ...

all of a sudden my phone rang and my heart stopped for a second but i relax after seeing it was sam"sam,what's up?"i say as i look at tara"i-i'm sorry mads,wes and his mother are..."sam says and then she pauzes"sam,what's wrong with wes,"i say raising my voice"they're dead,"sam says and my eyes fill with tears"okey,i'll tell tara,""i say as i hold my tears in"

"can i call you back,"sam says as she hangs up"mads what is it?"tara asks"it's wes and his mom,they're dead"i say full-on crying now but that ends very fast

we hear a noise while the tv was playing in the background"hello?"tara says looking towards the door"hello?"i say louder"

"fuck this,"tara says and she get out of bed in her wheelchair wimpering in pain"tara what are you doing,"i say standing up with a limp as tara rolls out of the room in pain and i hold her wheelchair helping her out of the room as she starts sobbing

all of a sudden the light go and we both panic when then a minute later tara's phone rings and we both look back starteled but we keep walking out"tara keeps rooling her wheelchair and her hand starts bleeding again from her cut opening

"tara leave it,i'm helping you,"i wisper but she doesn't listen,we stop at the counter and see a police officer with his throath sliced open"fuck,"i say as i push tara trying to get out uf the hospital as fast as i can,tara leans froward to see for a gun in the police's holster but it isn't in there all of a sudden we hear a door open and i push tara into a room while we both hide it there

we back away in a corner while tara sees a phone on the wall  and she tries to call someone but it doesn't work"shit,"tara wispers as she holds the phone for self desfense as we hear footsteps coming closer"

the door opens and tara hits the person in the head and it turns out to be richie"ah,what the hell"richie says falling to his knees"richie,what the hell are you doing here?"i say walking toward him"sam called...she said you...were in trouble,did you hit me with a phone,""richie says putting his hand where tara hit him"

i turn to look next to him and ghostface is standing there"look out!"i yell and gostface slices richie's arm and he tries to fight back but gets knocked out by ghostface"madi help me,"tara says throwin a pole at ghostface's head,i pull her wheelchair helping her as we try to escape while i'm having a hard time to stand on my feet

me and tara start sobbing from the pain and i look back to see ghostface coming out of the room,a cell phone starts ringing but me and tara just keep going"hello,samantha,"ghostface says putting the phone to his ear"richie can't come to the phone right now,"he says"he's finding out what happens to people who stick there noses in buisness that doesn't concern them?"ghostface says walking closer towards us,"i'll tell you what,you can choose,i'll only kill one,"he says while were almost at the elevator"who do you want to hear die?"he asks in an evil way as i'm limping towards the elevator