Trypanophobia

Trypanophobia -
An irrational fear of medical procedures (such as injection) using needles.

NIALL POV:
The five of us were live streaming on Twitter, when someone wrote in the chat to get tattoos live. We all saw the message. I tried to ignore it, since I have a fear of needles and I know I wouldn't be able to handle a tattoo, but the boys noticed it too.

"Hey, why don't we do that!" Zayn said.

The boys all knew about my phobia, meaning I had told them before, but they seemed to forget.

"Sure!"

"Wait, doesn't someone here have a phobia of needles?" Liam asked.

"Harry does, but he'll be fine, it's not that bad."

Harry nodded.

"I-I also-" I started, but Louis cut me off.

"Why don't we do it tomorrow? We have a free day, right?"

"Sounds good," Liam said.

"Ok, we should end the stream today then, we gotta find someone," Harry said.

"Good thinking babe," Louis said.

"Bai!" Liam said into the camera.

The rest of the boys waved, and Louis shut the laptop.

"Uh, Niall, you ok? You were pretty quiet when we started talking about tattoos..." Liam said, eyeing me.

"Oh, me? Nah, I was just... thinking.

"Ok," Louis said.

"S-so we're gonna do it tomorrow?" I asked.

Louis nodded.

"Do you not want to do it?" he asked.

"N-no! I- I'm gonna-gonna head upstairs to my room now," I said quickly.

"Ok."

The Next Morning
NIALL POV:
I wake up sweating.

I had a nightmare about a bunch of needles surrounding me.

I know it sounds childish, but I've been even more scared of tattoos ever since I saw that comment.

Trying to push the whole thought of needles out of my mind, I pick up my phone.

Immediately I see a few messages, but one from Louis sticks out.

"We're going to get the tattoos at 1:00. We did some polls, and you're getting the biggest one. A butterfly!"

No! First, I'm forced to get a tattoo, now I have to get a whole frickin' butterfly!? No!

Well, that's what I want to say. Instead, I write back a simple, 'Ok.'

I decide I have to do it, so waste time by going back to sleep.

Liam wakes me up around 12:30.

"Gee, have you been sleeping the whole day Ni?" is the first thing he says to me.

I sit up, and nod.

"Why are you so tired?"

"Mmm, just trying to waste some time."

"Well, ok. Ready to go down and get some tattoos!?"

I just nod, and luckily he doesn't spot anything wrong with me.

He gets up and goes downstairs, while I follow.

The boys are all in the room already.

"The guy's outside, we're getting them in the kitchen. Going live in twenty!"