04: You Got Caught Doing Something You Shouldn't Have Been Doing

Austin and Charlie stopped kissing as everyone was yelling. Austin stood up and got something from a cupboard in the kitchen.

A lantern.

Austin turned on the lantern, causing light to appear. Austin helped Charlie get up, and they turned their heads to the living room.

With the lantern's light, they saw something.

Amethyst. Walking slowly to Aphrodite. Then, out of nowhere, Amethyst tackled Aphrodite.

Aphrodite screamed as others went over to help her. Austin and Charlie ran to them as well. When they arrived, however, someone from behind broke the lantern, causing the light to disappear.

They couldn't see what was happening. They could only hear and guess.

There was a thud, possibly the thud of a body. Then, there was light.

Charlotte held a candle and Alex held a lighter. And what they saw using the light was Amethyst walking into the bedroom, with Aphrodite's kitchen knife.

Charlotte brought the candle with her as she followed Amethyst. The others followed Charlotte. When they arrived, however, Amethyst blew out the candle and ran.

There was the noise of an open door. No idea what room they were going in.

Alex knew that someone was being dragged into the living room. He could tell. Everyone was too busy looking for Amethyst to listen to him.

Alex heard footsteps. Then, the lights turned on.

Aphrodite was on the ground, with her hand on her head. Alex knew she was the thud that he heard.

People exited the bedroom, and people exited the room next to the bedroom. Alex knew one of them was the footsteps he heard.

And, the bathroom door was open, which could only mean one thing.

Alex walked slowly to the bathroom and saw someone. He opened the door more.

There, was the body of Mason. His head was in the toilet.

Alex turned to everyone, and his face was enough to make them go to the bathroom to see for themselves.

Some people gasped.

"Mason," Lassi said. William put his hands around them, pulling them into a hug. Lassi rested their head on William's chest.

"Why did this have to happen again?" Charlie asked. Austin put his arm around him.

"The murderer has killed Mason. He was drowned in the toilet." The voice said.

Then, a door opened. But it wasn't the bedroom or the room next to the bedroom. So, it only left one room.

Everyone went to the kitchen, where they saw Amethyst exiting the empty room.

"You killed Mason, didn't you!?" Aphrodite said, clearly angry.

"What? No! I didn't!" Amethyst said. "You tried to take the knife Aphrodite had," Trey said. "To kill someone."

"But when that didn't work," Aphrodite said. "You drowned Mason in the fucking toilet!"

"I have the knife!" Amethyst said, holding up the knife. "If I was gonna kill someone, I would have used it! I thought Aphrodite was gonna kill someone, so that's why I took it."

"You guys have one hour to investigate," The voice interrupted. "And that hour starts...now!"

"Let's just save this shit for the discussion," Alex said. "Right now we have to investigate."