06: Romeo & Juliet

Alex and Charlotte were determined to find the murderer.

Although it was pitch black, they tried to find something that could help them. As they did this, they heard some exit the bedroom and start talking.

"Where's everyone else? Charlotte?! Alex?!" Jamila said. "We're in the...kitchen, I think?" Charlotte responded.

A door opened, and Austin called out, "Charlie?!"

Another door opened and someone was running, Alex could tell. They seemed far, however.

Charlie. Alex stood up immediately and yelled, "Charlie!"

"Huh-" A chainsaw sounded, and Alex jumped. He tackled someone and felt the chainsaw cut him multiple times. His screams alerted everyone.

"Charlie?!" Austin yelled, running over. Alex knew other people were running over to help, but he didn't know who.

Alex got up, pain all over him. The murderer was pushing away everyone and they grabbed Alex, too. The murderer threw Alex to the group to delay them.

The chainsaw continued. "Charlie!" Austin yelled out, being held back by someone.

Then, the sound of shattering. Footsteps, a closed door.

And then, after a while, the lights turned on. Alex and Charlotte were indeed in the kitchen. "Oh, my god!" Melodie yelled, followed by Aphrodite and Jamila's screams.

"What the fuck?!" Trey yelled out.

Alex knew who the victim was, but he still looked.

Charlie's head was in the TV. That was the shattering. His headless body was in front of the TV.

Alex immediately went over to Austin, who was backing up and on the verge of tears. "Austin?" Alex said, which caught the attention of everyone.

Austin didn't respond, running over to Charlie. "No, no, no!" Austin yelled out. "Alex, you're bleeding!" Charlotte said, running over to him.

"Whatever the murderer was using must have hit him," William said. "Multiple times," Lassi added.

"The murderer has killed...Charlie. His head was shoved inside of the television." The voice announced.

Alex noticed how their voice drifted off before saying that Charlie was the victim. Like they didn't expect him to die.

"Alex," Charlotte said. "We have to get you bandaged." "With what?" Alex asked.

Charlotte went inside the bedroom and gestured for Alex to follow. He did, along with everyone else.

"Um," Charlotte started. "We don't need you all in here."

Alex turned around. "What are you guys doing? You guys need to comfort Austin, he needs much more help than me."

The group, minus William and Lassi, goes to Austin. "I don't think Austin wants all of us trying to comfort him right now," William said. Lassi nodded in agreement.

Charlotte crouched down and took a medkit from under the bed. "Was that there the entire time?" Alex asked.

"Kai was the medic," Charlotte said. "I read their role paper and I found their medkit. So, I hid it."

Charlotte opened the medkit and looked for the non-woven gauze pads and the flexible roll. "I can do it," Alex said. "It's okay, Charlotte."

"Are you sure?" Charlotte asked, facing Alex. Her expression showed her concern. Alex nodded, and Charlotte slid the medkit over to him.