05: Hearts Break, Some People Are Dicks, And Others Don't Give a Fu-

Alex opened his eyes and stood up. He rubbed his eyes and stretched. He felt something touching him from behind, so he looked to find Charlie and Austin still sleeping. 

Charlie's arm was stretched out, causing his hand to touch Alex. Alex slowly moved Charlie's arm and got up. 

William and Lassi were in the kitchen and everyone else was sitting at the table, chatting. "Charlie and Austin are knocked out, huh?" Charlotte said from the table. "Yeah," I responded, sitting on the empty chair beside her.

"What are William and Lassi making?" I asked. Charlotte looked back at them, who weren't even cooking. They were throwing flour at each other, laughing as they did it.

Charlotte turned her head to mine. "I think pancakes," Charlotte responded.

Alex nodded. After a couple of minutes, William and Lassi approached the table with a big stack of pancakes. "Take however many you want. If there isn't enough, let us know and we'll make more." Lassi said.

Everyone nodded and took pancakes. Alex and others went to the kitchen to get a plate and a fork since they hadn't gotten one before. Everyone else, who stayed at the table, already got plates and forks.

Alex and the others got their plates and forks and sat back down. Everyone enjoyed their pancakes and, after they were finished, some watched TV while the others stayed sitting at the table and chatted.

Charlie and Austin had woken up due to the TV, and together they got up and walked into the kitchen. Realizing that there were no more pancakes, AKA after we told them that there were no more pancakes, Charlie groaned and said, "I'm too tired to cook. I didn't sleep until, like, four."

Austin turned his head to Charlie and put his hand on his shoulder.

"I'll make something for us. Chat with them while you wait." Austin said. Charlie nodded and sat down on an empty chair.

Austin walked into the kitchen and after a couple minutes of looking through the recipe book, he started cooking. 

Charlie rested his head as Austin cooked. By the time he was done cooking and came to the table, Charlie was asleep.

Austin placed his and Charlie's plates on the table and sat down on a chair next to Charlie. Austin lightly shook Charlie, which woke him up.

Charlie noticed the plate of food in front of him.

Chicken and waffles.

Charlie smiled and put his head on Austin's shoulder. His head stayed on Austin's shoulder until they were both finished with their food. Charlie took their plates and forks and went to the kitchen to put them in the sink.

While he was doing that, Charlotte asked Austin, "Is chicken and waffles his favorite?"

Austin was zoned out. 

"Austin?" Charlotte said. Austin came to reality and said, "Huh?" "Is chicken and waffles his favorite?" Charlotte repeated. "Oh, yeah," Austin said, nodding.

Charlie came back to the table. After a bit of chatting, he and Austin left the table and watched TV together.

Some people came to the table and some left the table. After a bit, the table contained Alex, Charlotte, Trey, Lassi, Jamila, and Melodie. Everyone else, AKA Charlie, Austin, William, and Tamia, were watching TV.

And that was when Aphrodite woke up.

Everyone turned their heads, kind of dramatically, to the empty room in the kitchen which held Aphrodite, due to the door opening.

Outside the room stood Aphrodite, rubbing her eyes and after, closing the door. Everyone looked away after because they forgot that Aphrodite had slept there.