twenty

My angelssss
I love you guys
Stray Kids is back with their album 5 star. Do your girl a favor an check out the album ❣️.

Cardia's POV
I woke up and went straight into panic mode the moment I realized Alex was gone. Thousands of thoughts ran through my mind... He couldn't have gone after Elijah, could he?. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs only to meet him making breakfast. "You're up early" he said when he saw me. "Alex... What are you doing?" I asked as I approached the frying pan. "I'm making pancakes" he said. "step away from the poor pancakes! You are massacring them!. Who even let you cook?" I said and pushed him away from the frying pan. Believe me when I tell you that everywhere was a mess. I got busy and fixed breakfast properly before cleaning up the whole kitchen.

"I wanted to surprise you" he sighed and bit into the fresh batch of pancakes I had mixed and fried. "Oh I was surprised" I laughed. "You're leaving that school" he said and I froze, "but-" I started to speak and he shook his head. "I need you where I can watch you, hundred percent" he said. "But I love my school, I have good friends there too" I pouted. "I still want to break that guy" he mumbled. "You promised me you wouldn't" I said and shifted my plate away. "Alex please don't make me switch school. It's tough but I'm okay I promise" I said to him. "One mark on you and they whole city will know who Alexander Sterling is" he mumbled again. "soooo I'm staying?" I asked hopefully, "yes" he replied grudgingly. "Thank you thank you!! I'm going to school now, bye" I rushed to stand up. "finish your breakfast" he yelled after me.

Alex's POV
I watched her run upstairs and after few minutes run back to leave for school. I leaned back in my seat, smiling like a fool. Is this what dad feels when he sees me? Unfortunately I'll never get to know. My mother took me away and broke all contact with any of my relatives from my dad's side of the family. When I tried looking for him, I found out that he died of cancer. It hurt real bad but I had to get over it quickly.

"I'll do the dishes sir" Juanita said, bringing me back to reality. I got up and went back to my room. I should be out working but I felt like I needed the day off, at least when Cardia gets back home, she could spend the rest of her day with me. My phone started to vibrate. "Who now" I groaned before searching for the phone. I barely even know where my phone is everytime. I kept searching till I eventually found it. The name on the screen almost gave me an heart attack. In fact I had forgotten totally about her.

"Mother" I said immediately I picked up the phone. "Meet me now at my hotel" she said and hung up. I felt fear. It's not the usual fear I have for my mother. It was a new kind of fear. It was terror. My mother is in the city. My mother is here for my daughter.

Cardia's POV

I got to school a bit late and snuck in successfully. "Cardi you look better this morning" Chelsea hugged me immediately class was over. "Hey let's go to the next class. Dancing!" Emma squealed. "Okay, oh wait I forgot, I was to change my bandage" I said and told them to keep going without me. I went back to my locker, on my way I bumped into Elijah Woods. I froze in fear because his hands held me to steady me. He quickly let go and kept going. "Elijah wait!" I called out to him and went to stand in front of him.

"You have a cut on your cheek" I said and pulled him to my locker. "You have to bend a little so I can help you" I said and opened the locker to get my treatment kit. "You should have treated this yesterday, you shouldn't leave a cut like this. It's too dangerous" I scolded him and started to treat him, I was already done before I realized what was happening. He was looking at me like I've grown two heads. "Why are you doing this to me?" He asked me, "b-because you're human and you need help" I stuttered, my shy self taking over again. "I'm less than human, I've hurt you countless times, are you dumb?" He asked me.

"It's not about you! It's about who I am. I know what you've done to me, trust me. I still have bruises to remind me but why should I let you change me?" I asked with a little laugh. "I don't get you" he muttered, he looked like he was going to cry. "D-do you want to go somewhere?" I asked and without waiting for an answer. I dragged him to the back of the school.

Elijah's POV
I let her pull me to the back of the school. She wasn't that strong but I just let her pull me. I was feeling overwhelmed by how kind she was to me. I wish I was a girl and I could blame it on period mood swings or something. But I understood what exactly was happening with me. She was the first person to ever approach me since I started defending Dylan.

Ever since I made myself Dylan's bodyguard, I lost everyone I ever knew. Many others tried coming close but Dylan always made me choose between them and her. I didn't even have guy friends. It didn't mean much to me especially after two years of experiencing people stay away from me. But this girl just came out of nowhere and is doing the simplest things yet I'm having the biggest reactions. Maybe in the process of trying to make sure Dylan keeps feeling some emotions, I lost mine.

"What did you mean by it's about who you are? Are you a nurse or something?" I asked her and she laughed. She had the cutest laughter, her eyes got smaller and her nose crinkled. "I'm a Christian, which means I'm a child of God. And God is love, he loves everyone despite everything. If I'm his daughter, I should love like him too. That's what I meant" she explained and sat next to me. "Who taught you all that crap?" I asked to make her annoyed. "My Mama did. That was how she lived before she died. And that how I wanna live because I believe I can touch the world this way" she said and smiled. I was lost looking at her smile when it suddenly disappeared. I looked back in time to see Dylan throwing a bottle towards her.

I stood up to shield Cardia. "I'll kill her this time for real" Dylan said in a calm way. I knew her well enough to know that she meant it. "Cardia please leave her. I'll come find you" I said and a gave her a shove to make her leave. "WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HER? what have she ever done for you?" Dylan screamed. "Dylan listen to me" I said calmly and walked towards her. "Elijah I hate her so much, why is she taking you from me?" She asked me with fake sad face. "Dylan just stop, please" I begged her. "So DON'T care about me" she said and hit me in the chest. "F*CKING STOP AND LISTEN TO ME!" I unintentionally shouted at her.

Dylan's hand dropped from grabbing my shirt to her side. She looked at me and tilted her head, she looked like those horror dolls. "Elijah...you just yelled at me.... because of- you- you've never raised your voice at me before" she said. "I just need you to listen, Dy I'm on my knees" I said and went down on my knees. I'm willing to beg for Cardia. "You've never ever raised your voice at me" She repeated herself. "Dylan, the point is..." I tried speaking. "Fine have her. But watch out" she said and walked away.
I got weak and punched the floor a few times. What just happened?

Cardia's POV
I didn't see Elijah for the rest of the day. And because I went to dance late and even caused a scene with my clumsiness because of my wandering mind. I got detention. In detention I met Dylan. "Hello Cardia, you're half Korean right?" She said with a smiling face. She's really pretty when she smiles. "Y-yes" I stuttered. "Great" she said and left. I was really confused. Why was she asking? A lot was going through my mind. 

I'm worried about Alex. At the same time, now I'm worried about Elijah and Dylan. It looked like they were going to have a fight. I hope they'll be okay. "Cardia time to go home" the teacher told me and I went out to meet my driver.

*
*
*
*
*
*
Hello beautiful people

Comment, like and share please.

Thanks for waiting for me.
I've got a new phone yayyyy
So updating should be a lot frequent now

I'm planning on writing a kpop fan fiction book....will you guys be willing to read it too?