Japan

If you want to read future chapters or simply support me, please check out my Patreon. Every single fanfic and chapter will eventually be available there. However, if you don't want to wait or simply wish to show your support, please give it a visit! Link is in the synopsis and below:

[https://patreon.com/WebNovelEros_Lord]

—————————————————————————

17 Years Later

Location: Somewhere Above Tokyo

Inside a plane flying above the clouds was our protagonist, Reiji. Contrary to people's expectations, instead of waking up in Japan, he found himself in South Korea, lying inside a cradle in front of an orphanage.

The situation left him confused and disoriented, especially since he didn't understand the language spoken around him. However, thanks to his adaptable infant mind, he quickly learned to adapt to his new environment. When Reiji reached the suitable age of eight, he began preparing for the world's plot.

It didn't take a genius to understand that Reiji was in a fantasy world. This realization was reinforced when Rob, the one who bestowed powers upon him, advised, "I suggest you accept this power" and "Get stronger." Even in a normal world, Reiji knew that such intense training would benefit him in the long run.

Reiji made the most of his time, dedicating himself to rigorous workouts that pushed his body to its limits. He diligently followed 'The Caped Baldy's Workout' and explored various other training techniques. Additionally, he spent countless hours honing his skills with the spear, recognizing it as his weapon of choice.

The simplicity of the spear's design allowed him to unleash his creativity, leading him to devise unique variations of the weapon. He even experimented with adding attachments like the Kusarigama.

Given that South Korea hosted numerous Sojutsu martial art tournaments, Reiji eagerly participated in as many as possible, earning recognition and even acquiring a title for his exceptional fighting style—though that tale deserves its own telling.

To repay the orphanage for what they did for him, Reiji helped out by acquiring a job and babysitting the other kids when the caretakers needed a break or were completing other tasks. It never bothered him too much, as Reiji's soft spot for kids had transferred over from his past life.

As Reiji gazed out the window, he noticed the plane was preparing for landing. He had received a message from Rob, which both surprised and stunned him. He had always known that he would eventually have to leave, but he never expected it to be in Japan.

When he informed the orphanage of his departure, they questioned him about it, but he simply said it was due to an offer he received after winning a tournament. Their farewell was rather heartfelt, and Reiji promised to visit them annually and stay in touch.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are now on final approach to Narita Airport. The landing gear has been lowered, and we will be touching down shortly. Please remain seated with your seatbelt securely fastened until the aircraft comes to a complete stop at the gate. Thank you for flying with us, and we hope you enjoy your stay in Tokyo."

Sighing in relief, Reiji leaned back into his seat in contentment. While staying seated for almost 3 hours isn't much, it still stiffens the body to an uncomfortable degree.

As the wheels of the aircraft touched down, Reiji felt a slight jolt. The plane taxied toward the gate, and the passengers waited patiently for it to come to a complete stop. Once the plane halted, the seatbelt signs turned off, and Reiji got up from his seat to retrieve his belongings from the overhead compartment.