Cyclops & Mysterious Door

Join me on Patreon to unlock exclusive fanfics and early access to future chapters! Support my work and be part of the journey. Visit the link below to show your support and dive into the exciting world of my stories!:

[patreon.com/Eros_Lord]

—————————————————————————

Reiji continued his descent through the labyrinth, surpassing the 50th level since encountering the Tar Shark. Time became a blur in the labyrinth's depths, and he lost all sense of the days slipping away.

Despite the treacherous nature of the dungeon, Reiji's progress was astonishing. He faced countless brushes with death, battling monstrously powerful creatures that defied belief.

Among the adversaries he encountered was a massive rainbow-colored frog capable of spitting poison and a peculiarly familiar giant moth resembling Butterfree.

Reiji relied on Ambrosia to survive the poisonous assault from the frog, which ravaged his nervous system and caused agony akin to his first encounter with monster meat. Using his Shadows, Reiji reached his container and consumed the life-saving elixir.

During his journey, Reiji acquired new Shadows: the Poison Frog and Centipede. However, the sight of the segmented centipede's attack, resembling an army of repugnant insects emerging from a loathsome kitchen, haunted him the most.

To combat the overwhelming numbers, Reiji enlisted the aid of his Shadows and unleashed wide-ranging attacks like {Lightning Field} and Icy Tundra.

On a particular floor, tree-like monsters resembling RPG Treants employed their roots for underground assaults while whipping their branches menacingly.

The true threat of these faux Treants lay in their unique ability. When cornered, they violently shook their heads, flinging crimson fruits toward their adversaries. Surprisingly, the fruit held no poison but offered a delicious, watermelon-like sweetness that surpassed Reiji's expectations.

Needless to say, Reiji had made a few of them a part of his growing Shadow army.

Once his craving for the fruit was satiated, the population of Treants neared extinction. Undeterred, Reiji forged ahead, descending another 50 floors with seemingly effortless ease. Yet, the labyrinth's depths showed no sign of relenting, stretching endlessly downward.

Reiji's current stats:

╔.★..═════════════════╗

Name: Reiji Sukehiro — Age: 17 — Gender: Male — Level: 31

Job: Dark Lord

Strength: 1030

Vitality: 1260

Defense: 1050

Agility: 1300

Magic: 1750

Magic Defense: 1750

Skills: Language Comprehension — Physical Resistance — Dark Magic Efficiency — Spear Proficiency — Darkness Affinity — Darkness Manipulation — Spell Melding — Increased Mana Recovery — Stealth — [+Image Composition] — Necromancy — Shadow Manipulation — Detect Presence — Detect Magic — Dark Lord's Haki — [+Mana Manipulation] — [+Tri Elemental Affinities] — Iron Stomach — Lightning Field — [+Air Dance] — Gale Claw — Poison Resistance — Paralysis Resistance — Petrification Resistance.

╚═════════════════. .★.╝

Reiji possessed twelve Shadows out of the fifty his capacity allowed. Finding suitable monsters worth transforming into Shadows had proven difficult, as they offered no usefulness, power, or intrigue.