EvaJacks ~Jealousy part 3~

A/N: thank you for all your support! Thanks to @youlooklikearat69 for the suggestion of this third (and possibly final) part of 'jealousy.' This is a lot like one or two of my older fanfics but people seemed to like 'bathing' so I hope you all like this too! I swear this isn't smut it's just strangely like, sensual idk but I died while writing it haha. Enjoy, loves!

I feel cold. Despite being wrapped in blankets. I feel cold but the warmth in my chest and the arms around my middle tell me I am not alone. I let out a breath, smiling while the butterflies explode in my belly. My back is against his bare torso, and his face is buried in the back of my hair, his breath between my shoulders. He seems to notice I'm awake, because he moves his head, resting his chin on my shoulder and kissing the side of my head.

"Morning-" Jacks' voice is rough with sleep and I feel another round of butterflies explode- how can he be this attractive?

"Umm- morning." I'm blushing. Why am I blushing?

"Are you alright, Little Fox?" He asks innocently but I swear on the Fates he pulls my tighter against him, his lips at my ear.

"Uhm." I reply, a little nervous.

"You don't..." he seems to think for a moment then, "regret, anything do you?" His body tenses and either his magic has gone to my brain and made me crazy or the Prince of Hearts is scared I am going to reject him.

"No, I do not. If anything I regret not going any further." My face heats up fully, and he chuckles, his voice still gravelly.

"Hm. Come on, or LaLa will shout at us for being late." He says, shifting.

Being late? Oh yes, the brunch LaLa forced Robin into for all the guests who stayed. Fates damn brunch.

JACKS POV

I do not want to go to the brunch, nor do I want to leave this room, or Evangeline. I can see she's blushing, and I can't hear her heart spluttering, reminding me of who started up my own and how she's currently tucked in my arms.

"Okay." Evangeline yawns, and it is suddenly very hard to not finish what we started last night.

I get up quickly, ignoring how much I hate not having her close. She turns and sits up, looking up at me with round eyes, her pupils blown large. She's so beautiful and I can tell she doesn't know it, and by the way she is looking at me she didn't think I know it either. Evangeline seems to be so aware of all the beauty in the world, of all the things worth living for, and yet she doesn't seem to understand she's one of those things, the person I'd die for, the person I'd cry all my pain for, the person I'd trade anything for.

"What?" She asks, and I realise I've been staring at her for the past five minutes.

"Nothing." I reply, but my eyes don't leave her.

"Umm- can you... I need to have a bath." She's red. Again. And I hope to the deck of destiny it's the cause of that. Fates.

"Oh?" I run a hand through my hair, noticing how it's fallen over my eyes. Evangeline's eyes follow the movement of my hand, swallowing them looking down and playing with her nails in front of her.

"Do you... umm-" she's not as confident as last night, I see.

"Do I what?"

"Do you want to," she bites her lip and she's going to kill me one of these days, "join me?" She smiles slightly, looking up at me.

"Do you want me to, Little Fox?" I ask, looking at her curiously flushed face, making sure to catch her eye. She giggles. Giggles. And then it turns into a snort and I swear I love this woman.

" Yes." She looks almost giddy, and I have the feeling she likes me a lot more than I thought.

"Stay there for a moment, love." I walk into the bathroom, running the bath then coming back in. She's out of bed now, playing with her hair while sat at the desk near the window, seemingly daydreaming.

"I hate to break it to you, Little Fox, but you can't get in a bath clothed." She jumps as if she hadn't noticed I'd come back in and then looks as if she didn't even here me.

"What?" She asks, looking embarrassed.

"I said," I walk over to her, leaning on the desk, "this need to come off." I glance from her face to her slip, careful not to linger before I do something very much wrong.

"Yes umm... well so do those." She counters, gesturing to my pants, though her eyes are glued to my stomach, not looking down or looking me in the eyes. I laugh slightly at her state, making her somehow more flustered.

"Fair is fair, I suppose." I don't think she's expecting me to do so, because when I remove the rest of my clothes, she seems to not know where to let her eyes go.

"Your turn, Little Fox." I say, looking down at her.

"Uhm- yes... that-" I have never seen her so nervous and I hate what that does to me.

She takes a shuddering breath and stands up so she's a foot or so in front of me. Evangeline stops for a split second and for a moment I don't think she's going to do it, but then she reaches for the hem of her dark slip and tugs it up and over her head, discarding it on the floor and leaving her completely bare. I look her up and down slowly and she bites her lip, swallowing. She looks minerly scared.

"What's wrong?" I ask her carefully, not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

"No one's ever- I'm not used to anyone seeing me... like this." She looks down, crossing her arms. I realise with a start what she's thinking. She really doesn't think she's so very beautiful, and she's embarrassed of what she looks like... how?

"Evangeline," I lift her chin so she's looking at my eyes and can see I'm only telling the truth when I say, "you are, the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen."

"You don't mean that, Jacks." She still seems unsure, and I decide right then and there that I will spend my entire existence making her see that she's a goddess to everyone and no one who deserves it, especially me.

"I am telling you nothing but the truth, my love, it's your mind who is the one lying." I kiss her then, slowly, then I take her to the bathroom, remembering the bath.

A/N: I've been screaming about something I wrote wth. Anyways this is way too long already so I will upload and part four haha. Hope you like this! (I want someone to talk to me like that my dudes and dudettes ugh)