Chapter 6

"Hello. I'm Blake"

"Im Kiara"

"I'm Jordan"

"And I'm MASOOOON"

"We are Behind Masks and this is our first video. We will be covering King for a day by Pierce the Veil and Kellin Quinn" Blake said, staring at the camera, creepily.

Mason winked at Blake's camera and Jordan just strummed his guitar.

A loud sound came from the back which was Mason playing his drums, then Blake joined, then Jordan and finally, I started playing and sang.

"DARE ME TO JUMP OFF OF THIS JERSEY BRIDGE, I BET YOU NEVER HAD A FRIDAY LIKE THIS. KEEP IT UP, KEEP IT UP LETS RAISE OUR HANDS, TAKE A LOOK UP AT THE SKY AND I SEE, RED FOR THE CANCER, RED FOR THE WEALTHY, RED FOR THE DRINK THAT'S MIXED WITH SUICIDE, EEEEVERYTHING REEEED"

My voice calmed down.

"Please won't you push me for the last time, let's scream until there's nothing left, so sick of playing, I don't want this anymore, the thought of yous no fucking fun, you want a martyr, I'll be one, because enoughs enough, we're done"

I breathed.

"You told me think about it well I did, now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore, I'm tired of being for the things that I want, I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor"

We continued playing the rest of the song.

Mason hit the last drum and Jordan ended the song with "shit".

Blake walked over to the camera and turned it off.

"That was good" Mason said.

"Yeah I know" I said, out of breathe.

"So what do we do know?" Jordan said, fixing his hair.

"We should make twitters and get people to listen to us" Blake said while connecting the camera cord into his laptop. We watched over the video and we were all happy with it. Blake uploaded it and it took about 22 hours to upload so we had to wait.

Blake made each of our Twitter users.

@KiaraBM @BlakeBM @JordanBM @MasonBM

Everybody started to check their twitters out on their phones and began making changes.

**22 HOURS LATER**

I heard a loud scream from outside my bedroom, it was Blake and he sounded excited. I didn't need to get distracted. I was hard at work, tweeting people. We had gotten a few fans just by telling them what music we're into.

"KIARA, THE VIDEO HAS OFFICIALLY UPLOADED ON YOUTUBE"

He fly kicked my door open and jumped on me. I groaned because even though Blake was very lanky, he was still heavy.

He dragged me to his room and showed me his laptop and we had gained one subscriber.

"We're famous bro" I said to him, excitedly, but sarcastically.

"WE NEED TO PUBLICISE OUR SEXUAL SELVES. WE SHOULD WALK AROUND THE SYDNEY CITY WITH A BIG PIECE OF PAPER SAYING OUR BAND NAME" Blake suggested.

I just looked at him, expressionless because what he said was stupid.

"That's not a very good way to get people to listen to us because they're all lazy and they'll never YouTube us"

Blake looked at me, with the same expression I pulled at him before.

We tweeted our video and we had gotten about 200 views over a few nights. We're making progress, people are tweeting us, attracting more people to find out about us and watch our cover.