Chapter 7

"Hey dad" Luke greeted his dad.

Blake looked at me, startled confused. I felt the same way.

Luke and Kanes dad looked at me. The same expression Blake and I were giving each other.

Blake leaned over and whispered in my ear "what's he doing here?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

Then I realized what had happened.

That's my dad.

He must have married somebody else.

And he never told me.

So Luke and Kane were my step brothers.

Dad walked up to me and slapped me in the face. Everybody watching us.

"What was that for?" Kane said, in an angry tone of voice standing up from the couch and Rana was sitting there also watching the scene.

"This little bitch left me" Dad said.

"She left because she had enough had enough of your shit. Constantly abusing her, calling her ugly, putting her down" Blake stood up for me.

I lifted up my stomach and shower everybody my bruises.

They all gasped.

"Half of these were from this man" I pointed at my dad "and this guy from school"

"You deserve it" he said to me.

"WHAT KIND OF A FATHER TREATS HIS DAUGHTER LIKE THIS?" Jackson yelled at him.

"Oh shut up you faggot"

He walked up to me and Blake stood in front of me, defending me.

He pushed Blake away with so much force that he fell onto Kane and Kane moved from where he was standing a little further back.

My dad grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to the door.

"You're coming back home with me"

He opened the door and Jordan and Mav were standing there.

They looked at me and my dad.

Jordan somehow knew about my dad. Blake probably told him.

Without realising what had happened, Jordan threw a punch at my dad and he let go of me, I ran up to Blake and Mav and Jordan came to where we were all standing. Even Rana had joined our little gang. It was 9 against 1. Luke and Kane were kind of in the middle and they didn't know which side to stay on but they stayed on my side since they didn't even like Dad that much anyway and they didn't get a say on who their mum should marry anyway.

"Go away. I don't need you in my life, ever since Mum died, you have made my life miserable, I had done nothing to you and you take out all your anger and frustration on me" I said.

"You need to learn to let go. I did. Years ago. But you haven't and that's why you still hurt me, telling me I'm the reason Mum died. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW SHE DIED. NOBODY EVER TOLD ME AND I HAVE NEVER HAD ANYBODY WITH ME AND I HAVE YOU AND BLOODY CHRISTIAN ALL UP MY ASS LIKE I'M A FUCKING DOLL YOU CAN PUSH AROUND. I'M NOT. AND I DON'T NEED YOU IN MY LIFE ANYMORE, I AM HAPPY LIVING WITH BLAKE AND THAT'S HOW IT'S GOING TO BE" I breathed a sigh of relief.

My dad looked at me with mixed emotions. I couldn't tell what he was feeling. I looked around the room and everyone was scared except for Blake, Mason and Jordan. They were proud of me.

"If you aren't living with me, then get out. This isn't your house" He said.

"I stormed out of the house, signalling Jordan, Blake and Mason to leave the house.

And they did. Mav and Jackson also did the same. Kane and Luke looked at their dad and Kane put his arm around Ranas shoulder and they both left.

Dad was left standing there.

We arrived back at mine and Blake's house. I ran upstairs to my room and fell onto my bed.

I heard soft knocking on the door.

"Are you okay babe?" It was Mason. They had all come here since Jordan and Mason didn't really want to go home.

He walked into my room and sat down next to my hip, his head facing mine.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

He lay down next to me and he lifted up my head so his chest was my pillow.

He put his arm around me.

I felt like nothing in the world could hurt me. I was safe in Mason's arms.

I dozed off and went to sleep.