Chapter 8

I was awakened by soft snoring. I looked up and saw Mason peacefully sleeping. I sighed and buried my head, deeper into his chest.

I felt Mason's slow heartbeats against my head, they were calming.

He lifted his arm, still asleep (the one that wasn't around me) and put it behind his head.

I noticed he was very fit and he had massive biceps.

He also had a tattoo. It was thick black lines running up and down his biceps.

I think I stared at his arm too long because I was startled with a really sexy voice.

"Good morning beautiful"

My insides flipped from his morning voice.

"I see you have taken interest in something" he winked at me.

"You have a really beautiful tattoo" I said to him.

"Thankyou, I want to get a full sleeve but I haven't been able to because of school" he smiled and put his head back down on the pillow. I leaned over to his arm with my free hand, I started tracing over his tattoo with my finger, still looking at his biceps. I looked at up at him and his long black and red hair was covering half of his face. I reached up and pushed his hair away from his face. Then I was startled by Mason being his usual self.

"I LIKE CHEEESE" Mason screamed randomly in a really high pitched voice.

His voice scaring me as I felt the vibrations when he talking because I was still lying on his warm chest.

Mason looked at me and opened his eyes very wide and shouted "I AM THE SPARTAN KING. FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR STUPID DUMB SHIT. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF MY HOLINESS PEASANT. KISS MY FEET AND IN RETURN, I WILL GIVE YOU A STRAND OF MY HAIR AS YOU ARE NOT WORTHY ENOUGH FOR ANYTHING MORE THAN MA AWESOME BLACK HAIR WITH A RED FRINGE"

He jumped off my bed, and I feel onto the pillow with a lot of force because it was unexpected.

Mason ran out the door screaming. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--" he stopped yelling.

I got off the bed so see what happened and I saw him standing there. Frozen.

I looked at what he seemed to be staring at and there was a tall man at the door with a lot of tattoos. He was wearing a tank top/ singlet.

Actually, his whole body was filled with tattoos.

This tall person was Austin Carlile.

I also froze.

Mason and I were standing there like statues while Austin was in the kitchen, casually talking to Jordan as they knew each other since they were little kids.

We were still frozen in our spots until Jordan noticed us and told us to come to him.

We didn't move from our positions.

"Come oooooon" we heard Austin say to us.

Mason tensed even more.

"We should go" he said.

I tried to move my feet but failing miserably.

Mason moved and he held my hand and we walked down the stairs. Hand in hand. Unable to breathe bc Austin Carlile.

"Hello" Austin smiled and waved.

"Hey" Mason introduced himself and me.

Mason is like a chick on her period. His mood always changes.

First this morning, he was sweet and cute, then he went spastic and now he's nervous.

Austin pulled us Mason in for a hug.

He let go and walked towards me.

The morning sun beaming at Austins beautiful face smiling at me, his tattoos up and down his arm and neck, shining out towards me.

He hugged me and I kind of like smelt him.

I'm such a freak but I don't care.

He smelt like grapefruit and strawberries.

He grabbed my hand and turned my palm to him, showing my wrist to him. He saw my old scars. There were no new ones because music had stopped depressing thoughts to come to my head. Whenever I felt alone, my music was always there for me.

He looked at me and said "everything will be alright. I love you" and he hugged me again. He let go of me and kissed my forehead.

"I have to go, sorry guys. I just needed to give Jordan something. Bye" he waved at us.

Austin walked out and Mason and I went spastic. We went mental.

Mason was screaming and he was on the floor hyperventilating.

I started crying and I lay down on the couch, screaming.

Jordan was just standing there.

"What the fuck...?"

Idek. What do you think of this chapter??

DON'T WORRY GUYS, KIARA ISN'T FALLING FOR MASON. OR IS SHE? probs not bc 5sos.