Four - Is This Real Life

Disclaimer; there will be alcohol in this part and also a drunk Nash sooooo be prepared.

POV; Nash

Holy shit.

That kiss with Cameron has been the only thing on my mind since it happened. I have liked Cameron for the longest time.

(A/N Ooohhhh oh oh oh for the longest time! Anyone else love that song?)
And we made out in his car two days ago.

Like holy mother fucking shit!

I got his number and we have been talking ever since.

On Sunday, so yesterday, he told me at school he would have to be mean to me because of his friends and all but he told me that he really does like so not to take it personally.

It kinda pisses me off though but, I know what it's like to have to put up with them so I'll let it slide.

*skip getting ready and drive to school*

When I arrive at school and walk to my locker expecting to see Shawn but instead I see Taylor.

"Oh, um hey." I say awkwardly.

"I need to talk to you, in private." Taylor says almost inaudibly.

"Um ok sure." I say confused.

He took me around the back of the school to the baseball field since baseball season was not happening at the moment. I mean it is October still.

"I'm gay Nash. And I'm really sorry for abandoning you when you came out last year." He said quickly.

"Oh, wow um," I muttered surprised.

"Listen, please just don't say anything. Just know that I still want to be your friend and I am going to come out soon, I just need your help to do so." He said sounding really sincere.

"Ok." I half whispered.

*skip to lunch time bc, well idk*

I was on my way to lunch when I got a text.

Cameron Dallas❤️: meet me on the baseball field.

What is with people today wanting to meet me on the baseball field?

I text back.

To Cameron Dallas❤️: Kk☺️

When I get there I see a nervous looking Cameron.

"Hey!" I say cheerfully.

"Nash!" Cameron exclaims engulfing me in a hug.

"So what's up?" I ask casually when he releases me.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He blurts out.

POV; Cameron

What the hell?

Why did I just do that?

It was supposed to be a lot more romantic then that. I just look at Nash hopefully with a slight blush forming on my cheeks.

(A/N which ones Cam? Wink wink 😉)

"Of course." Nash smiled.

"Great. I'll pick you up at five tomorrow then?" I asked obviously relived at his answer.

"Sounds good to me." Nash beamed.

"Oh and there's also kinda a halloween party afterwards  if you are ok with going." I say quickly.