Eleven - We have Arrived (part two)

A/N I gave a fair warning above and sorry in advance for the noob smut.

POV; Cameron (it will switch)

"I love you to Cammy." Nash said on the brink of tears.

I pull him into me and kiss him passionately. After making out until our lips were swollen, I pulled away causing Nash to whimper at the lose of contact.

"Why don't we go back to the beach house." I say hiding my intentions for when we get in the house.

Nash nods sadly.

"Ok." He says getting up.

We get into the house and Nash goes to the bedroom looking disappointed. After I lock the front door I practically run after him.

We are in the room and he sets down his phone sighing. I smirk as I walk up behind him.

POV; Nash

I feel Cameron wrap his arms around me and start gently kissing my neck. I let a moan slip out unwillingly and I feel Cam smirk on my neck.

Cameron spins me around suddenly and pushes me back onto the bed. I like where this is going.

He crawls on top of me and connects our lips in a heated passionate kiss. He licks my bottom lip for entrance and I open up willingly.

He darts his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch.

I'm enjoying the make out session when Cam suddenly starts grinding our growing erections together.

I soon become fully hard and Cam does to. He starts to remove my clothes and I do the same to him. We are soon only left in our boxers.

Cam pulls away from the heated kiss and grinding session and I whimper from the lose of contact yet again.

"What's wrong Nash?" Cam says smirking.

I swear if he doesn't stop teasing me.

"I need you." I say hotly.

"Really?" Cam asks biting his lip.

"Yes." I groan out frustrated.

I pull myself up so my mouth is right be his ear.

"I need your big, juicy cock inside of me." I whisper hotly in his ear.

That does it he pins me down and starts attacking my neck and quickly finds my sweet spot turning me into a moaning mess.

He sits up and opens the drawer on the nightstand by the bed pulling something out and setting it on top of the nightstand.

He yanks my boxers of and quickly goes down on me.

"Oooohhh, Cam!" I moan from pure pleasure as he bobs his head up and down on my throbbing cock.

"I'm close." I manage to say in between my moans.

Just then Cameron pulls his mouth off of me it making a slight popping noise.

He takes of his boxers and I almost melt.

He is HUGE! How the hell is that supposed to go inside me?!?!

He rips open a condom and puts it on quickly. He then takes a bottle of lube and lathers himself.

"You ready babe." He asks me.

I gulp and then nod slowly.

"Let me stretch you out first." He says.

He brings two fingers to my mouth and I suck on them until he takes them out.