Thirteen - Problems in Lovers-land

Really quick thank you for over 500 reads! This is great thank you soooooo much. Now enjoy the update.😘

POV; Taylor

I wake up with a pounding headache. I look around and realize I'm at Jack Gilinsky's lake house.

I roll over in the bed I'm in and see another body. I jump back and fall off the bed.

I pop back up and look to see who the person is hoping and praying its Shawn.

It's not.

What the fuck happened last night?

As I look out the window my memory comes rushing back.

*flashback*

(The night before New Year's Eve)

Shawn opens the door to Cameron's guest house walking inside. I follow him.

"Well this is it." Shawn says closing the door.

"It's nice." I say looking around.

Shawn comes behind me and puts his arms around me. I spin around and pull him into a kiss.

He pulls away from the kiss and my grasp walking away.

He motions me to follow him with his index finger suductivly.

I follow.

We get tithe bedroom and connect our lips in a heated kiss. Just then his phone rings.

"Sorry." He grumbles pulling his phone out his pocket.

"Yes mom?" He says sweetly.

All of a sudden his face looses all color. A look of sadness appears as he hangs up the phone.

"Shawn, baby are you ok?" I ask worried.

His face soon changes to a look of anger.

"When were you going to tell me?" He yells angrily.

"Tell you what?" I ask confused.

"That you had a sexual relationship with Jacob!" He yells once again.

Shit.

"Baby, it was before I knew you," I get cut off by a slap across my face.

"I know that, but why didn't you tell when you found out we were cousins!" He yells with hot tears streaming down his face.

"I don't know." I half whisper holding my cheek.

"Leave." He says still crying.

I don't argue and get up and leave.

POV; Cameron

*present*

How could I be so stupid? I love Nash so much and now he's gone. I never should have brought him to G's dumb party.

*flashback*

(Night of New Years Eve)

"It'll be fine Nash." I say rubbing his back soothingly.

"Well why the fuck did Sam and Nate even come here if they are homophobic?" He asks scared.

"I won't let them hurt you." I say looking him in the eyes.

"Promise?" He asks.

"Promise." I say sincerely.

I lean over and kiss him gently.

The kiss felt off, like something wasn't right. I shook off the feeling.

I get out the car rushing to open Nash's door.

He blushes, like always.

We walk up the gravel leading to the lake house.

We could hear the music and people from where we parked. Which was pretty far away because there was so many people.

Once the house is in view we see a bunch of people outside skinny dipping, obviously drunk.

We walk inside. Nash looks really scared so I put my arm around his waist pulling him close to me.

We go in the kitchen to get a drink and see G.

"Sup Jack." I say still holding onto Nash.

"Sup Cam." He says happily.

"Nash." He says nodding in Nash's direction.

"Hey." Nash says still nervous.

We stay in the kitchen talking and drinking beers for a while.

"I gotta go pee." Nash says in my ear.

"Ok do you want me to come with?" I ask.

He shakes his head no. "I'll be fine." He says.

I kiss his lips quickly before he leaves.

"Hey have you seen the new kid?" Jack asks.

"No, what's his name." I say watching my baby boy walk off to the bathroom.

"His name is Jack."

"Ha, that's funny you guys have the same name." I say looking back at G.

"Yup and he is totally hot." G says excitedly.

POV; Nash (still flashback)

I go to the downstairs bathroom. Knowing people will be upstairs. I walk downstairs and walk into the bathroom.

I start peeing and then I hear the door close then lock.

I left it open.

I pull up my pants and turn around nervously.

"Hey Nash." He says evilly.

Oh fuck.

POV; Taylor (still flashback)

After I left the guest house I just slept at my house my parents stayed in Florida for alone time or whatever.

Tonight is the New Years party at Jacks lake house. Might as well go.

*at the party*

As soon as I walk in the loud party I go into the kitchen look for a drink. I find I new bottle of vodka.

This will do. I chug the whole thing down. I also have two beers. I guess you could say I'm drunker than a southern man on the Fourth of July.

I'm walking terribly, I can't talk right, and I make out with anything that moves.

I soon just blackout.

*present*

I can't remember what happened when I woke up but I have a pretty good idea what happened.

<3

Ok I finally updated yay! Sorry it took forever I went back and looked at it making sure it made sense like a billion times so yeah, I hope it does. Anyways vote, comment, follow, and most of all enjoy!

-Debra (aka that hot mixed girl😍😂)