Twelve - The Start of it All

POV; Shawn

Taylor got home about and hour ago. He has to unpack and all that before coming over here. My mom and stepdad also insisted on Tay coming over for dinner. So that is happening.

"Shawn, your boyfriend is here." Jacob says walking into my room.

"Ok." I mutter before standing up to go downstairs.

"Tay!" I squeal happily before jumping into his arms.

"Hey baby." Tay says catching me and hugging me tightly.

My legs are wrapped around his waist and my arms are around his neck as we lean in for a kiss.

The kiss is filled with love and passion. I feel like something else on his side but I can't place it so I shake off the feeling.

Jacob clears his throat making us pull away from the kiss.

"Dinner is done." He says before walking back into the dining room.

Weird. Normally he is a lot more outgoing.

Taylor sets me down gently and then I take his hand leading him into the dinning room.

"Taylor?!" My aunt questions happily.

What the hell?

I turn and look at Taylor seeing him look, scared?

POV; Jacob

Wow I guess Shawn only told Taylor I was going to be here and not my mom.

"Oh my goodness when you said you boyfriends name was Shawn I didn't know you meant my nephew!" My mom exclaims.

All throughout dinner all we talked about was what a coincidence it was that we all knew each other. I need to find a time when I can get Taylor alone or at least when I can get Shawn alone and tell him what Taylor and I did.

After dinner my mom and Shawn's mom, aka my aunt, cleaned up leaving me with Taylor and Shawn.

"Ok well we need to get going but I will see you tomorrow for New Years." Shawn says to me.

"Ok." I mumble.

Shawn gets up to go say goodbye to our moms leaving Taylor with me.

"Did you tell him?" I ask.

"No, and I don't see a reason to what's in the past should be left there."

"Did you forget already? I sucked your dick just two days ago." I tease.

"You said you would leave me alone if I let you." He says through gritted teeth.

"I'm back." Shawn says cheerfully.

"Great lets go." Taylor says getting up quickly and grabbing Shawn's hand pulling him out the front door.

This is going to be easy.

<3

Sorry for the short chapter. It's kinda just like a filler chapter but I had to update, so yeah here it is. I hope it wasn't to crappy. But there will be some smut in the next part so yeah, don't worry. I think it will also skip to New Years or maybe like the after math and I will do flash backs. idk.

Anyways vote, comment, follow, and most of all enjoy!

-Debra (aka that hot mixed girl😍😂)