40,000

*No One's Pov*

To say Hank was pissed was an understatement. He was almost as red as a tomato the whole time he was on the phone with Jay, not to mention he had thrown his pen holder and stapler halfway across the room.

"You're telling me that when you got suspended, you went on a joy ride to a university to threaten a teenager."

"No, thats not what happened. And you're getting sidetracked. Kayla was arrested, I need the team to come down to the FBI and meet with Walker's unit."

"Oh, do you now? Who made you boss?"

"Hank, I swear to go-

"Give the phone here." Said Walker as he snatched it from Jay's hands.

"Listen, Hank. I will take your case from you and rub it in your god damn face when we solve it and slate your unit in the papers if you don't get your ass down here, now!"

"Got it. We're on our way."

Once the call ended, Walker looked at Jay and huffed before he stormed back into the bullpen.

"Okay, so to get Kayla out, it's gonna cost 25,000. They're angry we took their fugitive, when it was anyone's for the taking."

"You're joking." Said Jay as he sighed.

"Where's the money coming from?" Asked Kim as she walked through the door with the rest of the unit.

"I can pitch in." Said Hank as he got a few weird looks.

"No need, Kayla asked us to find Debra at the bank and get the money for her. She's got loads in her savings. She'd put you to shame, Hank." Laughed Walker as he left to grab his coat.

"I fee like I'm just getting bullied." Said Hank.

"You are." Laughed Scott as he smacked him on the back before leaving.

"Right, Niko, Scott and I are going to get the money. Mark and Bryan, wait with these guys in case Kayla calls again. Also, someone call med, have them on standby. Mark, talk to Hank about that thing."

"Got it, boss." Said Mark.

In the cells, Kayla was getting bored because she had no one to talk to. She was mocking the officer but he soon left and never came back.

"Here's a friend for you, she's a traitor too and you know what we do to traitors, we teach them a lesson." Said the officer as he left another girl in the cell with Kayla.

Kayla looked at her, noticing a few familiar things about her. The tattoo behind her ear and the colour of her clothes.

"I'm not gonna hit you." She said.

"Might as well. They'll beat you up if you don't."

"I'm Amanda. You?"

"Kayla. Wait, you worked for them. You were kidnapped at the airport."

"How do you know all that?"

"The FBI's looking into you. I work with them. What's your bail money?"

"15,000."