9

It had been a few days now of you and Loki spending time reconnecting; mostly in the bedroom, twice in the conservatory and once in the pantry. This morning you had both woken up in bed, the gentle sun shining into the room, illuminating the thin sheen of sweat that had accumulated on your skin only moments before. Lokis lips brushed against yours softly before he pulled away, stroking some of your hair out of your face as he smiled at you, eyes running over your features as if he was frightened of forgetting your face. You couldn't deny how pleasure full and almost perfect the past few days had been but you couldn't bite down that niggling feeling that was making its way through you.

"What's the matter?" Loki asked, sensing something was wrong.

"We can't keep doing this Loki." You sighed.

"Doing what, this?" He asked, kissing your forehead.

"Cheating on your girlfriend with your ex wife." You spoke, Loki stiffening slightly. As much as you didn't like Rose, you still felt a little guilty.

"Who she almost killed." Loki scoffed. "Come on, let's just squeeze another round in before we've got to get up." Loki grinned, making his way on top of you.

"Loki I'm being serious, I don't like this. If you want to be with me, you've got to break up with her." You insisted, looking up at him as he settled above you, balancing on his forearm.

"Fine, then that's what I'll do." He answered, leaning down to kiss you.

"Really, you will?" You asked, breaking the kiss.

"I'll break up with her and then we can go on holiday and fuck each other sorry all night" he smiled "you know, make up for lost time." He continued, pausing when he saw your face fall. "What?"

"It's just a little strange you know, talking about getting intimate with me and talking about your girlfriend in the same sentence" you explained "it makes me remember that before a couple of days ago, you were sharing herbed." You finished, Loki laughing at your words. "What?"

"Rose and I were barely speaking let alone sleeping together." He continued to chuckle knowing that he hadn't actually penetrated her for over two weeks.

"Oh, I feel slightly better" you replied "although she did say—" you began, remembering her speech the other day.

"We did pleasure one another in other ways." He interjected.

"And suddenly I feel nauseous again." You spoke, faking a gag before Loki laughed, kissing you again.

"We were together because it was a good arrangement that benefited us both. It was a convenience unlike with you, with you, it's stronger, it's love." He simpered, pecking your lips again. You deepened the kiss, pulling him closer against you. Loki had other words, words that he spoke between your thighs before you both got up and showered.

When you were both in the kitchen, preparing breakfast together, you came up with a plan. You took your phone out, booking flights to Paris for tomorrow and in the time until then, Loki was going to break up with Rose. Not having had time to explain to Thor that you and Loki had reconciled and that Loki was sorry for hating him for so long due to Odins lies, Thor was surprised to see you sitting on the countertop, Loki standing between your legs as your lips moved against each others.

Considering the holiday was last minute, you packed the bare essentials, deciding you'd just buy most of your stuff there. The tickets were open return meaning you didn't know when you'd both be back but you had no responsibility at home, you could both stay in Paris for a year and it'd be fine. You helped Loki to pack, inspiring him to follow suit and pack lightly too, which he did.