Bilbo request

This request is for @TheBilboBaggins
Hope you like! (:

I sat on a bench waiting for Bilbo in Rivendell. I barely have had any time with him because of the company. I went to the guest. I am half hobbit and half human. Thats why I don't have so big hairy feet. "Rosan"soft voice of Bilbo said from behind me. I quickly fixed my long blonde hair and looked at him smiling shyly. "Hello"I said quetly. He offered his arm grinning widely. I took it and we startet walking in the garden. "You have beatiful eyes. They shine in the moonlight"he told looking in my green eyes. "Thank you"I said blushing grasping his arm with both hands. "Are going to continue this guest?"I asked. "Yes I do as I promised"he sighed. "Are you sure you're going to be fine? If the dragon lives? Or orcs? Or...or"I started frantically. "Hey hey hey"Bilbo said hugging me. I was shorter than him. Lot shorter. I barely reached his shoulders. "We are going to fine"he whispered. I only hugged him tighter. He then lifted my chin. "I love you Rosan"he told kissing me softly. "I love you too Bilbo"I whispered. He sat on the soft ground and pulled me with him hugging me to his chest. This hobbit sure loved cuddling.