Pippin request

This is for Hyrule_And_Beyond! Enjoy! :)

I put on a blue dress that matched my eyes. I was going on a date again with Pip. "Bella!"my father Bilbo yelled. I went over to him seeing him smiling happily. "You are going to a date with young Peregrin aren't you?"he asked. I nodded blushing. He came over to me and hugged me. "He is a good boy. But keep a cabbage in your dress it'll give him good bruise"I laughed at his sincerety. I just nodded. Smiling. "I love you dad"I whispered. "And you Frodo!"I yelled to my cousin. "You to Belly"he laughed. I stomped my foot. Belly that annoying nickname. what theheck I love these two. I told goodbyes and left my blonde curls bouncing. I finally met Pip on a large field. I ran to him and hugged him. "Hey Bel"he said cheerily hugging me back. "Hey Pip"I smiled. Then I noticed and scratch on his cheek. "What is that?"I asked running my finger along it. He flinched and I stopped. "The old farmer..."he trailed off. "H-How? He shouldn't have done that!! Does it hurt? Did you clean it?That lousy little bast-"I was cut off with soft feeling on my lips. Before I could respond he pulled away grinning and face red as tomato. That was my first kiss. Our first kiss. "Sorry"he muttered. I just grinned and leaned up again kissing him softly. I liked the feeling. It felt like Gandalf had set one of his fireworks in my head. When Pip grabbed me closer he yelped and held his crotch. I saw very round thing bulging from under my dress. Bilbo knew. Cabbage. The weapon created by Bilbo Baggins.