Legolas request part 2

this is second part of @phoebe2608 request

I sat next to my ada uncomfortably. Wanna know why? Because he is glaring at Legolas holding his goblet so tight it was shrinking under his hold. "Sonja would you like to see Firefoot?"Eomer asked clearly seeing Ada's glare. "Sure"I smiled and we left the hall. "Thank you"I said to him when we were out of the hearing. "You're welcome. But Legolas is not"he chuckled. "Why?"I asked confused. "His alone in a room where is only your father and Faramir who is like your older brother. He's basically dead"he said like it was obvious. I shuddered thinking what wrath Legolas was getting. We finally made it to the stables. "And have fun"he winked after we saddled Firefoot up. I looked confused but then he hoisted me up on the horse and slapped his backside and then it ran. I held on to his mane and made a mental note to kill Eomer later. When Firefoot stopped running I saw we were in beautiful clearing. In middle of it was flowers made to look like a blanket. "Wow"I whispered. "So you like it my love"I heard Legolas's voice he too was on a horse. Slowly he dismounted came to me and put his hands on my waist lifting me down. He didn't let me down just hugged me tighter to him and carried me to the flower blanket. He layed me down and started kissing me softly. I kissed back dangling my fingers in his hair then I noticed he had a swollen bruise on his head. "What happened?"I asked as I pulled away. Then I noted he had a bruise on his forhead too"what on middle-Earth happened?"I asked. "Your father and faramir throw goblets really hard. I have head ache already"he said grimacing. I let out an airy laugh and kissed the bruise on his forhead. "Beautiful flower for my beautiful princess"He said giving me a rose. It had something attached. I looked at him confused. I opened the note that was wrapped with a ring reading out loud:"Sonja My love I know I am moving forward fast but I truly love you and want spend my life with you. When you were born I saw an adorable little girl I saw you grow to the beautiful flower you are now. I've never felt this way. Warmth you bring in my life, the light that your eyes shine. You are the first thing I think when I open my eyes and the last thing I think before I close them.There's no way I could make it without you.  That's why I'm asking. Will you become my wife?"Happy tear slid down my cheek. I leaped on his neck. "Yes yes yes yes" I kept saying. "I love you so much"I sighed and chrashed my lips to his. We pulled away and he looked at me adoringly. "So beautiful and mine"he sighed.