Bonus Chapter 3 (Short)

Kun's POV*

After CEO'S office me and the boys went to one of the rooms there we saw camera's and phones, first the boys did a Livestream on weverse and manager-nim told me to join. When I joined Seungkwan introduce me and told the whole background story of me and him. Cheol said to drop out their questions in comment section, Mingyu read one that says what is like being Seungkwan's sibling I got shy because i'm not used to this but I answered it since the boys are cheering for me "For me being Seungkwan's younger sister feels so surreal, I mean he's the best older brother that anyone could ever asked for, no matter how busy he is he never truly forgotten that I existed and still take cares of me and protects me" then Lee Chan read another one that says state a moment or a thing that Seungkwan did that you would never gonna forget so answered that part "This was easy. I didn't know that this actually happened, it was Hao oppa who told me about it, there was this moment were I thought that my brother didn't cared but I didn't knew that everytime they'll arrived back home he will come to my room to check on me, since they always arrive super late I will be asleep already, so my brother will check on me and kissed my forehead fixed my blanket and will say Goodnight Baby Boo oppa loves you so much and slowly gonna go out of my room. To me that's the most precious thing that could never be replaced. I realized then on that my brother actually cared and he totally loves me so much" then Jun said he will read the question which was who I think in Seventeen is the hottest. Man that's really hard to answer "Uhm actually I don't have typical person because they're all good looking besides of being the best but I will say Woo oppa is becoming more and more handsome every day no offense to Eomma Gyu he is very well handsome too but guys if you see Woo oppa without make up on then you'll understand what I mean plus he save his name on my contacts as Stingy Woo" everyone laughed and started teasing him which Woo glared at them, then Jihoon read do you live with the boys which I said yes then another one ask how is like living with the boys "Let's see, hmm they're too chaotic at the breakfast we barely can eat because Soonyoung oppa and my oppa actually finished almost everything that Gyu oppa cooks and yet they teased Gyu oppa of being a bad cook. They're actually all amazing to be with although they're all over protective but you know they're the kind of person whom you can run to when you're having a bad day, so it's actually an honored to live with them they're the best and ofcourse also their manager a.k.a the great manager was also amazing and over protective, that man was a superhero" there's a lot more questions that I answer like what I call the boys, like what I expect that now I got introduced to the world. After live the boys and I made a video for Instagram story which the boys introducing which it will be uploaded on Seventeen's official account IG story.