10 (Realizations)

Seungkwan's POV*

It's been 3 days since Kun ran away, I haven't went to her bedroom, I feel guilty and I am still blaming myself why Kun ran away. I should have paid attention to her more. Yesterday I went to my parents grave and asked for apology cause I let them down. I promised them before they died I will find Kun and take care of her, I succeed on finding her but I failed as a brother and failed to take care of her. All of us have cancelled our schedule because I can't even focus at all, all I can think of is my sister. Today I decided to take courage and went to her room their I started crying, in her bed I saw a diary but it's almost empty only 2 pages have something, the first page is just explaining how much Kun loves me and how much she was so happy to be reunited with me but in the second page, I got shocked.

"I wish Choi Youngjae was my older brother instead of Seungkwan, Kevin told me stories about his only brother YJ oppa of GOT7, he was so nice and very caring, Kevin told me his older brother takes care of him and lives with him. No matter how busy his brother is he still have time for Kevin and he makes sure Kevin is safe and alright, he even brought Kevin a new phone and a macbook for school. I sometimes envy Kevin cause he has the best older brother in the world unlike mine, mine doesn't care at all, he barely even notice me. I wish I could go back to the time where I didn't know Seungkwan atleast even if I am having depression and anxiety atleast I can be a little happy because I won't be hurt that my own brother doesn't know I exist and atleast Seungcheol wouldn't have slap me, imagine my own brother let that happened"

I didn't realize until now that I am a horrible brother, I was crying so hard, I don't know what to say or what to do. I hurted my little sister, I let her slip away and I even let Coups hyung to slap her, I went to dining room where everyone is having a meal and confronted Coups hyung, I was mad because he slap my sister, he explained that he didn't mean it but he was not in the mood at that time and Kun was talking back at him so he got pretty mad slap my sister. I told him it wasn't an excuse and he told me back that I even slapped my sister, which I am guilty off. Jeonghan hyung read what's inside the notebook, Jeonghan hyung said Kun might be with Youngjae since she was talking about Youngjae in the notebook so we shouldn't worry that much and Shua hyung said we should give Kun some time and space to think because after all she's in too much pain and she's too hurt at this point and thinks that if she sees me it will worsen the situation. I wanna see my sister, I wanna make things right, I wanna make it up to her but I don't know how would I start. This afternoon we had a schedule, we met up GOT7 sunbaes they smiled except at Youngjae hyung he didn't even bothered looking at us Jayb hyung told Youngjae hyung to be nice but he said "I am not nice to people who only intended to hurt girls specially their own siblings" Jayb hyung shut up and pushed Youngjae hyung to their makeup room and coups hyung looked at me seriously, I think Youngjae hyung is really talking about me, I know what I did was horrible but I wanna make things right. Coups hyung told me it's the best not associate myself for awhile to Youngjae hyung cause he heard Youngjae hyung is super scary when he's mad. At the after party Moonbin my own best friend ignoring so I went up to Eun Woo hyung and ask if Moonbin had a problem and Eun Woo hyung told me that all ASTRO members found out from Bambam and Yugyeom what happened, Bam said Youngjae hyung told them earlier why he wasn't being nice to us, and when Moonbin found out he was disappointed because Moonbin has a younger sister and Moonbin have always been the best brother to his sister even if he's too busy with his schedules. I couldn't believe my ears, I went away and look for Bambam, he said he shouldn't be talking to me because what I did was wrong but he told me he will tell something that I should know, he said a brother is the person who should always be the one that the sister can rely on, brothers shouldn't hurt their sisters, guys should protect girls and after that he went away. I went outside the venue and started walking away, I don't know where my feet would take me but now I just wanna be alone. After 2 hours passed I didn't realize I was infront of monetary where my parents are laying, I didn't also realize that I have been walking for 2 hours. I went inside and went to my parents place, I was there crying and crying. "Mom, dad I am so sorry, I have let you down. I know I was an horrible brother to Kun. I'm sorry I don't know what else to do. Please tell me it wasn't too late to change everything. Please wherever Kun is please look down at her and keep her safe. I will fix myself and reflect on what I did and I promised to bring her back and take care of her for real this time. I am sorry for being a disappointment, I am so sorry for being blind about Kun. I was really happy that I finally saw her and reunited with her but I don't know what happened to the both of us, to our relationship. I need your help mom and dad, I can't do this alone" for the rest of the night I just hang out here in monetary.