19 (Minghao Day)

*Kun*

The very next day I woke up in a different room and I realize I was in my brother's room. After that I Woo brought me my breakfast he said my brother said I will have breakfast in bed. It was Gyu who cooked our breakfast, he didn't left the room not until I finished eating. I was slowly eating because I was trying to process everything, I was still shaken up because of what happened. Woo gave me a hug and told me everything is gonna be alright. I wanted to trust Woo but right now the memories are still fresh in my mind. After eating I just stayed in bed and Seungkwan arrived, he stayed at my side and gave me side hug, and I just rest my head on my brother's shoulder. My brother comforting me is one of the best feeling in the world, I really love how my brother is comforting me right now, he was telling me how he is was so selfish because he didn't thought how would I feel if he just stayed in his room and ignore everyone including me. I know my brother was hurting cause it was his bestfriend who died, I have to understand how he's feeling right now instead of telling him how selfish he was for ignoring me and not caring about me caring about him. My brother kissed my head and told me he will make sure the guy who did dirty on me will be rotten in hell. I just hugged my brother so tightly, I was so thankful because he was trying his best to become the best brother he could be, although there are moments were he couldn't do it right but it's okay, no one is perfect, I myself can't be the best sister sometimes, I was just so lucky because my brother is so patient with me. My brother suggested we watch some of their shows not the music ones, we watched on YouTube, I admit they're so funny, I love how chaotic Kyeomie and Gyu are. And when Shua and Hansol speak with each other their language was English, I really love their accents, and then there's Woo a handsome korean guy even in the morning. We watched this ep where they're staying at a vacation house and 3 people from the group are chosen to drive a random car with random members

 We watched this ep where they're staying at a vacation house and 3 people from the group are chosen to drive a random car with random members

Jun right here was so handsome next to brother. I gotta admit that because he was indeed very very handsome.

In the other hand these 2 oldest members looking good without make up on

In the other hand these 2 oldest members looking good without make up on. I mean just look at them. While watching it I was super enjoying it cause I got to see another side of them, although Soonyoung was the same. I was really really happy. After watching I just played on my phone, I have nothing to do and I am lazy to get out of them and plus I don't feel okay, I was just trying to entertain myself. Although it was kinda working but still I wasn't still so sure. Later that day Lee Chan went to my brother's room to check up on me. He was being a typical maknae at the moment, he was telling me stories to cheer me up, I mean it did work because I was laughing so hard, Lee Chan's stories are really funny. I didn't knew he could a comedian, after that Minghao told me to dress up cause me and him are going out. Ofcourse he got a consent from my brother. Minghao took me to Baskin and Robbins, we ate Ice Cream, Minghao paid duh, the boys won't let me pay a cent when I am with them, I didn't want them spoiling me too much cause it ain't right, that's their money, they work hard for it. While me and Minghao are eating Ice Cream, he told me stories from their pre-debut to up to now. He told me that the members knew my brother was looking for his sister which is me "okay this happens in our pre-debut era. Seventeen boys just got formed which Samuel included that time. The team instructed us to get to know each other so we were in a meeting room with a staff so we eventually have to tell something about our background. When it's your brother's turn to tell something, he shared about you. he said your family was looking for you but no luck for years already, he said he really misses you, he remembers every little single detail about you. Up to this day your brother still can't believe that you're back, and he has been appreciating every single day that he got to spend it with you, he doesn't want to get it on waste after all when your parents died when your brother was 18 through a car accident he made a promised that he won't stop searching for you and he promised he will gonna take care of you until the day he dies even if it means you're already by the time he dies. You're a lucky girl because not all brothers cares. I have a friend back in china before when I was in highschool he didn't even care about his younger sister, he only cares about himself" said Minghao and he got a point I was lucky to have a loving brother because not all siblings have a caring and loving heart. And if you guys think our conversation about my brother ends here nope, I mean we stopped talking about Seungkwan. Now Minghao mentioned how I was so blind to see that Woo was flirting with me and told me how Woo had a crush on me and just afraid to admit it because Woo apparently respects my brother, even if he's older, he's scared towards my brother which is funny to me, why would he be scared of my brother? Makes no sense right? After Ice Cream me and Minghao just went to the arcade for couple of hours and went home. My brother asked me if I have fun hanging out with Minghao when I got home and I just gave him a tight hug and said I love him so much and that I enjoyed my day with Minghao, even if Minghao kinda scary sometimes when he's sulking and whining, he has a soft spot in him and obviously his future wife would be lucky to have him as a husband but if that ever happens cause you see Minghao isn't looking for a girl cause he says he's loyal to Seventeen Family which includes me cause I am part of that family.