Its ok

Fluff
TW - Talks of alcohol and alcoholism Talks of addiction and child abuse/substance abuse

As Stan walked he could see the dreaded door of his broken headed house. From the out side they were a happy family, the Marsh family. But really, his mother and Shelly moved out, they weren't on a work trip. And his Father was an alcoholic and had worms for brains. Stan begged his mother to let him leave with her but she said that Randy would get lonely and someone had to stay. So here Stanley Marsh was, walking into his alcohol smelling house with a homophobic father who hated his guts for having a boyfriend.

A few months ago Randy found out about Stan having a boyfriend, he was gay with his best friend, Kyle Broflovski. Randy thought it would be a good idea to "beat the gay out of his son", so that's what he did. For months Stan would go home and get the belt to his legs/back. Soon Stan realized his father was passed out around 3pm, so he went home around 3:30 to be safe. But today he was to early, he father was waiting at the front door with belt in hand.

Stan was sore from the last beating he received last night for trying to take some alcohol for himself. He was lost and needed help, Kyle was busy hanging out with Tolkien and he didn't want to bother his day out with friends. So his only friend was alcohol.
But his Father saw him going down stairs and thought he was trying to take the beer and smash it, so he hit him with his belt, "beat the bad out of the kid."
Stan just shut the door and walked to the safest place he knew, his boyfriends house.

( Kyles POV )

I was helping Ike with his homework when I heard small knocks on the front door. Stan? I recognize the knocking pattern, I stood up and left Ike with one of the problems. When I opened the door Stan was walking back down the driveway, " Hey! Stan what's up?" Stan jumped out of his skin.
" Hey Ky, can I stay for a bit? Something came up at home and I need somewhere to go for tonight, it's completely fine if I can't stay. I understand, it's short notice."
"Come in dude, it's fine, things happen." I let Stan in, he gives me a sympathetic smile, I kiss his forehead and he sits on the couch next to Ike.
"Stannnnn I don't get this math work, it's so dumb!" Ike wined. " pffft, Ike it's 1+3.  Your smarter then that." Stan laughed, when he was in a happy household he felt safe.

( 3rd person )
Kyle was watching the two with a stupid grin on his face.
" I'll get some water, you want anything Stan?"
" I'm good, I have some stuff left in my water bottle." Stan replied
" I'm not letting you finish that alcohol, I don't know how you think your sneaky, that shit reeks."
Stan turned red, mumbled something under his breath and stood up. 
" Fine, I'll get my own drink,"Stan replied, smirking as he walked by, " Not letting you dump that out though."
Kyle was aware of Stan's addiction and he tried his best to help him stop, but he didn't wanna piss him off so he left it at that.

When Stan walked into the kitchen his phone buzzed.
Randy aka Shit Father - GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW! GET OUT OF THAT GAYASSES HOUSE BEFORE I COME OVER THERE MYSELF!
Stan lost color in his face and Kyle noticed. " What's wrong dude?" Kyle began to wrap his arms around Stan.
" Nothing! Sorry, just my dad saying I can get dinner."
Fuck, he's going to kick me out now Stan thought.
" Thats great dude, you sure you want to stay the night still?"
"YES! Sorry... yeah, he knows I'm here so it's fine..."
Stan's smile was weak but Kyle didn't want to get into this in-front of Ike.

( Kyles POV )
As Stan got some water I saw his phone light up again. He left his phone on the counter so I grabbed it. " I'm going to help Ike before he gets upset again." Stan said as he left the room. I turned the phone on and smiled as my face unlocked it. As I read the messages between him and his father another text came through.
Randy Shit Father - " WHEN ARE YOU GETTING HERE, ME AND MY BELT ARE WAITING!"
Holy shit... why didn't Stan say anything? I'll talk to him later, right now I need to help Ike and get him to leave me and Stan alone.