Im no girl. ( Kenjorine)

Fluff :))

As Marjorie looked in the mirror, all she saw was her sharp jawline and flat chest, she had no technical features of a girl. The door opens and Kenny entered,
" Hey baby, you ready to go out? The movie starts in about an hour, thought we could walk?" Kenny's hands trailed from Marj's shoulders to her hips. He grabbed and pulled her closer.
" yeah... I'll get ready."
Marj left the bathroom and grabbed some new clothes.

She walked back into the bathroom, changed, she was wearing a long yellow skirt with a matching yellow top, the shoulder revealing sleeves were puffy and she had a blue flower in her hair.
" Your so pretty..." Kenny said, he was standing at the sink.

" You mean ugly... right?" Marj asked. Kenny's eyes went wide.
" What?! How told you thank!"
" No one, how am I pretty when I look like a boy, i look hideous..."
" Marj... I love you so much, your short fluffy hair and blue eyes make you look like a million bucks! I'm glad I got to date you, a beautiful, sweet, kind, caring, loving, girl."
Marj just sobbed at Kenny's words, Kenny pulled her into his chest allowing her to fell safe while she broke.

Later that day they headed to the movies and watch scream.
And that night, as they both began drifting off to sleep.
Mark hear Kenny softly speak into he ear.

" My beautiful girl..."

There is a TL;DR ( to long didn't read.)

I know that sounds creepy, but I have no idea what to put there.
Also! Thank you for 1k reads!!!

If you have any recommendations for oneshots or story's you would like to see, let me know! I will start working on them more when I complete the story's I'm working on now, but for now. One shots will be getting posted less regularly as I will be focusing on my story's.

Go to my profile to check them out if you haven't yet :)

TL;DR
I will be uploading less on my oneshots book, and focusing on my story's more.
If you have recommendations, I will get to them as fast as I can.
Thank you for 1k reads!!

I love you and your enough
<3