LAST~

One months later

Jungwon and Sunoo were busy
playing games on their laptops
while Sunghoon and Jay
watching them from behind.
Jake and Ni-ki left with Heeseung to buy some grocery.

"Yah! Sunoo-yah, you keep on
stepping on me!! You're using your tactics on me, I'm not even good at this game!!" Jungwon complained pouting making the 3 boys laughed at him.

"Why can't you just accept that
you can't defeat Sunoo? That
Couple is a monster when it comes to e-games!" Jay said kissing his lips,

"Hmpp! I'm not gonna accept that,
watch me win!!" Jungwon persistently stated

They keep in playing and Jungwon is always on the losing line, Sunghoon  and his lover laughing at him as he rant nonstop on how Sunoo plays the games unfairly. The housewere surrounded with Jungwon's high notes voice ranting and begging his beloved friend to let him win just once, Sunoo laughing at him and the other two boys watching them as they teased their lovers.

"What's with the loud noise Yang jungwon?!" Jake asked walking in
the house with grocery bags on his arms.

"Your voice can be hear all around the place!! Are you being f*ucked by Jay Hyung?!" Ni-ki teased, but in return get glares from his Hyungs.

"Ayy, ni-ki!" Jake said in warning tone but in soft also doesn't want to make him feel scared.

"He is louder when I'm on top
of him?!" Jay proudly said,
smirking.

"Yah!! Jay-hyung!! Stop saying
nonsense!! You're embarrassing
me!!" Jungwon exclaimed, his
members laughing at him.

Sunghoon stands up before walking where Sunoo was, he sits beside him but the later are still staring at the people in front of him.

"You, okay?" He asked, the other
giving him a small nod.

"What were you thinking?" Sunghoon asked sliding his hands around him.

"Nothing, just-"

"Just?" The elder asked raising his eyebrow. But the latter sighs, before putting his head on his shoulder.

"It's always nice to see someone close after a long time. Those who were so close to us, Once you finally meet them, you realize how hard it was to stay apart. Meeting someone dear after a long time takes us down memory lane. The fun of spending time with your dear ones is invaluable. Life without them seems to be hard, we would never want them separated from us But sometimes such a situation comes, they goes away from you. With increasing age, meeting them becomes less and less. In this busy life. The happiness of meeting your love ones after a long we is all happiness means" he said trying hard not to cary at the moment. Sunghoon sensed it and gave him a warmth hug before saying.

"It's okay to run away to something we can't fight for, it's okay to hide from the things we're scared of but it doesn't mean to hide there forever we have to fight for it to prove our selves to prove them who you are. Don't stress yourself love I'm here for you we're here Don't worry hmm?" Sunghoon said looking at him.

“I wish we never parted. Dear love" the younger said looking at him as his eyes stared to watery.

“True love never dies. All we need to do is be patient and have faith in each other. We share a unique love. Sometimes, I don’t want to talk to you, but at the next moment, I realize I cannot live without you.” he said.

"I'm sorry" Sunoo apologize nth time.

"Shh, didn't I tell you to don't use this word" Sunghoon said wipping his tears. While giving him another hug, kissing on his forehead last time.

"Yah, don't you want to eat dinner with us" Jake tells mostly scolding them cause everyone was settled themselves already.

"Coming!" Both said at same time before getting up holding hands.that match perfectly.

"Hyung please no veggie~" Jungwon blurted making annoyed face.

"When you asked for chocolate did i ever refused?" Jay said questioning.

"Heeseung-Hyung~" Jungwon will do anything except eating so called his veggies.

"Yah, are you defending me?" Jay question again raising his brows. While Ni-ki laugh loudly

"If you don't stop right now I will punch you niki-ya" Jungwon blurted

"Do it"Ni-ki blurted.

"Jungwon-ah whose gonna tell everyone that you're the leader" Sunoo said before the two start fighting.

"No one" The leader scrunched his nose.

"Now start eating please, will you?" Heeseung said using his Hyung card.

"He started it" jungwon stated

"No he did" ni-ki also didn't back away showing what kind of maknae he is.

"Yaah, stop it already" Jay said one last time before showing spoon on Jungwon's mouth to make him shut.

While looking at everyone Sunoo felt the happiest person on earth. Jay's dad jokes, Jungwon's cute side, Jake and ni-ki's bickering, heeseung's done face and the at the least his loved one he loves the most was right beside him. the one m whenever he wants he can hug him, give him kissing, sleep together, talk to him, touches him whenever he want because he is all his now.

He hold his lover's hand under the table softly. As sunghoon looked at him. Before he said something that make Sunghoon smile brightly.

"Mine"

Jake said looking at both of them lovingly.

"True love never ends"

END~~~